Q&A and Dares ( 50 special ) Part 01

Omg I reached 50 followers , thank you everyone for having a time to click on the follow button , and now with out any further adue , HERE WE GO (even thou it's only one participer).

Thank you Kanae Kocho for being the first one in this ,

Here is her link :https://www.wattpad.com/user/Kanae_Kocho11

Anyway , let's start but I'm sorry if it's short *-*" :

Asks :

1- Pale , be honest , did you really regret joining them ?

Pale : well...... from I kinda like it and ..... hate it ..... I like it when they listen to me =-= but THEY ARE FRICKING ANNOYING WHEN THEY START ACTING STUPID >:( 

2- Author (aka me the recorder of the story) , is Pale like FG-o_D Error (sorry I'm not allowed to say it full) ?

Me (Jasmine is my name IRL) : well ... to be fair, if you ask me my opinion, he is forced since the beginning you know , his lack of emotions was always his only reason ,but since Template started giving him ink's vial that allowed to feel something like if he have a soul, however once he got a real soul , along with the soul come the self , the self can not be created or feeled because the self represents the desire , what's Pale desire you ask ? well obviously vengancce , why , just take it this way , all the other creators perfectly created their AUs and he was only a half-work done , they have acces to so many feelings that some times they don't even deserve and he didn't and worst of all , he just HATED the way he was treated , he wasn't trusted with the vials and that's annoyed him so badly , with all of this , yeah he is pretty much was driven to insanity .

in short , when you drink the vials , you only feel specifc things , but when you have a soul you feel and .... you start to think about other things.... bad things....

So does what about SD?Fate and SD?Destiny , SD?Fate is someone who will help the others accept their true fate and be happy with it instead  of hating it , while SD?Destiny is very VERY OBBSESED with the idea of finding new Destinies to everyone , just like OG XGaster but she doesn't care about perfection and even more annoying then him , Unlike FG-O_d Error story , SD?Fate do care for both them equally while SD?Destiny just roam around , doing experiments on everyone .

Hope that help , maybe not ;-; cuz I talked about phylosofic , but I tried ;-;

3-Template do you have a crush on your idol ?

Me (Jasmine ) :............. can you please wait ? 

Me (Jasmine ) : HEY TEMPLATE GET OUT FROM YOUR BED AND ANSWER .

Template : ..... -_-

Me ( Jasmine ) : OK FINE I'M GONNA TELL'EM THAT YOU DO HAVE A CRUSH ON YOUR IDOL >=) !

Template : CAN'T YOU MAKE THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN LOVE AND RESPECT !

Me (Jasmine ) : you heard the man .