Big meeting I guess ?

Hi there , before I tell more about the story , I just wanted to say Happy Late Late New year , also , PLEASE read the Q&A , I tried my best to explain my idea along with a lot LOT new characters there so if you saw a new characters , you surely will find it there , thank you and now let's continue for realS => 

 The Lunaris Stars were making their way to the Eternal Glow's mansion , and what I mean by this , they teleported =) , however their aiming on the place was very VERY bad so they basicaly fell directly on the opposite team .

Qualm ( Distrust!Blue ) : What the F+++? , then they all realize who were on top of them , Hey GET THE ++++ OF ME .

Jill ( Genocide!Frisk ) : Why me , why here .

Pale : I hate my life even more .

Sunset ( SD!Dream ) : omg that was HILARIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHHA!

Paladin ( SD!Cross ) : hey sunset ..... long time no see .....

Sunset ( SD!Dream ) : I take it back , guess I already hate my life too now ..... ( C'mon SD!Dream this my ship :,)   )

Scatter ( Pacifist!Dust ) : we the pacifist trio came to say hi , Paladin and Evening are here to deal with Sunset annnnnnnnnnn.....d Template probably here to talk to Pale . I guess 

Template : .........

Peril ( Horror!Lust ) : well then you saw us , now get out.

Kai ( Pacifist!Killer ) : you CAN'T BE SERIOUS MAN , we haven't seen you since a few hours , that's too much  ;-; !

Qualm ( Distrust!Blue ) : YOU can't be serious .

The pacifist trio : yes we are U-U !

Pneuma ( Distust Phantom Carrot ) : Brother , can you kill them .

Scatter ( Pacifist!Dust )  : Really Pneuma , "Kill them" is that all you good for , making order Mr. Demanding ?.

Sunset ( SD!Dream ) : HEY NO VIOLENCE UNLESS I SAY SO U_U >=( !

Evening ( SD!Nightmare )  : I guess we can agree on something after all...

Kai ( Pacifist!Killer ) : It doesn't matter your opinions , I'm only here to sail some ships .

Pale : That's redicilous ....

Kai ( Pacifist!Killer ) : you are ridicilous =) .

....

.......

......... These last words wasn't a very pleasant thing to hear from some random guy who just happened to make his entrance here without permission .

Pale : I guess I already know whose gonna die next ,he said , as the other got finaly some attention to these word , Pale is a destroyer so the other must defend as he spoke :  

We'll see 

Pale : wasn't talking to ya you know -_- 

Template : well even if you were my friend , I still am the guardian of the AUs-

Pale : Oh is that so 

Teemplate : .... what-

Pale : Let me tell you something "friend" , the thing that even your respectful traitor teacher didn't bother to tell you about, you suck at your work you're never gonna make it big , and the creators will never turn their attention to ask help from you, and don't try to run away from the truth  after all I'm no different from him, just one that wasn't lucky enought to have vials, but now I do have a soul which means my words are the total truth that your mentor would've said. Maybe those were just words , but that really hurt , espetially when Template hear it like that , was that true ? Was that what his idol was thinking of him all long ...........

Template :.................... *walk away* ( Ouch )

Kai ( Pacifist!Killer ) : Man THAT WAS MEAN .

Hellion ( Pacifist!Horror )  : Yeah man , you are getting awfull everyday .

Sunset ( SD!DREAM ) : YOU TWO MUST BE JOKING THAT WAS THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO TO CHEER THE MOOD UP ^_^ !!!!! THE CREATOR ALWAYS HAS THE BEST IDEA !

Evening ( SD!Nightmare ): What idea ?

Sunset ( SD!Dream ) : The creator gave Pale a soul to see how will he act , despite all the hate he gain through his years being numb , HE IMPPROVED A LOT ^-^ !

Paladin ( SD!Cross ) : Wait what soul ?

Sunset ( SD!Dream ) : EEEEHHHHH- why did the question come from you, anyway , I DUNNO , it was just a soul that she copied from original classic undertale.

Scatter ( Pacifist!Dust ) : but all the soul do have an important role in the game , she can't just pick one ....

Sunset ( SD!Dream ) : yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I don't know all the details of this sick game but all I know that the soul came from time before the messed up child fall .

Jill ( Genocidal!Frisk )  : HEY !  

Paladin ( SD!Cross ) : welll .... that's not important , Pale shouldn't be acting like this in the first place , this is just not him .

Qualm ( Distrust!Blue ) : Oh and what's wrong with that ?

Scatter ( Pacifist!Dust ): what do you mean ?

Qualm ( Distrust!Blue ): well he was a bad guy even before this "soul thingy" happened  , are you really gonna change anything without it  ? 

These last words were very true , is it really the soul who chnged his attitude , after all the angel boi already said that the soul isn't suppose to act like this....

Sunset ( SD!Dream ): SO WATCHA GONNA DO :/ ? I DON'T MIND THE NEW PALE AT ALL, I THINK IT'S AN IMPROVEMENT !

Everyone - twisted angel boi : -__- .......

Hellion ( Pacifist!Horror ): ...... ok ok we get that this crap is bad but guys if we wanna do somehing dontcha think that following at LEAST one of'em might help

Evening ( SD!Nightmare ) : ... huh ?

Hellion ( Pacifist!Horror ): where the heck did ever Pale and Template go >:( ?!

Ouch Pale that was savage-

The ENd- ( :P )