That is just the begining hehe~

Hello follower , thank you for entering ,anyway , I'm just like you , a creator with a wild imagination but I will no longer be here , after all , I'm the one who is holding the camera so I need to stop talking.Oh look here they are.
..
....
.......
???? : hey ..... can I ?
????????: No pale I'm busy ....
Pale: .....but Template I need-
Template: omg Pale look since Ink is taking a rest from what happened before, so all the responsibility of the AUs and creation is now on me , we'll talk later....
Pale :....
Pale P.O.V : if you only do trust I wouldn't need to disturb you anymore....
Pale : ......ok........

And that's when the smallest left,what did he need ,you will find out !

5:00 pm
Pale : I can't.....take...... it ..... any.....more......
........ I need to ....get..
.......
As he was fighting "it" ,he decided to focus,and that's when he finally heard it
*knock* *knock*
He was just standing,it's usually Template who go fast to check who need his help , but it seems he was too busy with his new responsibilities.... no Pale did felt the truth before he went to his empty state .Template did it all just to impress his idol .
Without any hesitation,Pale went to the door .... there was really someone that nobody ever could've predict .... this last one offered his hand to Pale ,who just carelessly salute the stranger back and also he let him in without any idea of what this guest want .....
Finally,after an awkward seconds that have past ,they started talking.... what the new one was saying seemed worth it since the Blank sans was listening, getting along with the conversation .... after a lot of talk , they both looked like they are onto something, but unlike the stranger who was confident ... Pale really and for the first time was thinking......
However the opposite one know that the smallest needed time so he did left within Pale's hands a paper as he was leaving the house .... well that was weird ....

7:06 pm
Pale :.... Template.....
Template: Pale I thought I told you I cannot spend time with you now , please go ...
Pale : yes .....
....
.......
..........
9:24 pm :
Template :..... ohh finally!!!! Well creator really do have quite the idea , even thou the majority are about abusive ships but it's not my place to comment... anyway time for dinner.. oh wait ! I need to give Pale His VIALS !!! Omg a lot of time had past he surely come back to his empty state !
As Template was running to Pale , surprise he's no where to be found !