Swap?Dream Files : ( The pacifist Trio )

This is just a file to help you understand who are the Pacifist trio in the chapter " Just worse..."

Now who are they :

The pacifist trio are the swap of the murderous trio , but just like Pale and Template whose their stories were canon at some point and after it changed the same happened to those three :

Pacifist!Dust : If you play Dusttale , you will be awared that there is another ending which is the good or the best ending when Frisk resists Chara's Hate and protect Sans , and with their Determination  both , they destroyed Chara's Hate "The demon version of Chara" and they both get out to the surface , however , Frisk decided to do one more Reset to revive everyone and let them know everything so they will become aware . From Sans "Dust" prespective , he went back to the multiverse and learned the truth behind the player , after realizing that he has driven himself to insanity back for a reason that he can't interfere with in the first place, he decided to prevent the other AUs to pass by the same thing and end up killing their bros and everything , he really did well , from underfell to a lot of AUs, however there was only one AU that he had fail to help ," which shall not be named for some spoiler purposes " .

Pacifist!Horror : Horror always prefered roaming in the multiverse since he was stuck in the underground in his world, however , one day , he met up with insanity "insane sans" , he was really weirded out by him especially when he learned that he killed his own brother .The other day when he was talking to his friends about insanity , they actually told him that he is no different from insane sans, Horror was really teased at the point he decided to come back to his AU , where he was greeted by the scared Aliza , Horror never realized how much of his personality he had lost .He was disgusted by himself , he wanted to change to the better , so he first decied to give Aliza a chance , to see what she can do , after a while she befriended the rest , and together they took down undyne "peacfully for sure U-U" and they helped her realize her mistakes "insert the events of the ful fangame of horrotale" , they all were happy to remain in the underground , however , after a while, the Barrier broke from the outside by using the same old magical power of humans that was used to created it , and  Frisk was there along with other humans , after she got out of the underground she went to learn magic to help out the other monsters along with some others who knows that the monsters weren't evil. Sans or Horror coudn't believe it , all he needed to get out was to be patient instead of killing Aliza over and over , Frisk greeted the monsters in her house and tried her best to help them be like they used to be .However , Horror was ashamed to face Frisk , he actually killed so many outside in the AUs , he decided to go out there to ask for forgiveness for everyone he hurts, and help other to pass their problems ,he didn't where to start , but after he met up with Dust, the new and improved version and they both went jumping from an AU to other together.

Pacifist!Killer/Kai : Unlike the 2 others he went so far on his killing spree along with chara , he was even gonna be with Nightmare from the original Multiverse , but it didn't happened , even thou there's no body that was willing to help Killer from his AU "pointing at Frisk and Flowey" , there was some one who was just like him , but instead of dealing with one chaotic soul , he is dealing with 6 kind souls , of course I'm speaking about Color sans, he believed in Killer and told him that there will be always a happy ending for him , Killer didn't want to listen to him but after he saw how Color wasn't bothered by Chara and treat her equally "even thou she was the one who made the last cut" as the other soul, he really there could see a reason to be believe in Color , This last one advised him to go back to his AU to settle things between him and Frisk , so Killer did , and he was surprised how Frisk wasn't the evil he always knew , she and flowey who was feeling a bit were happy to meet up with the others , they both made a reset , however it was modified by Gaster and Color along with the 6 souls, where it brings Asriel and Chara back and the 6 souls , but unfortunatly the comeback of the souls meant the death of Color , this last event prevent the hate and the dark determination that filled Killer to be get rid of , but it was slowly fading "he still has black tears", Killer after a while wanted to reunite with his other friends to tell them goodbye since he already changed , but it was a surprise for him when he saw how Dust and Horror become 2 different persons .

At the end they are roaming the multiverse and want the other to realize that LOVE will only make there life a heck , even if you kill for a good puposes , you still made a wrong act .

They do work with Template and live at his place that wasn't named in the blog , however it is the Doodle sphere of Template .