Just worse ....

Hi I guess just gonna write another chapter because I have no idea what to do , so yeah I will just skip the nighttime ,I mean who would be even interested in watching a sad guardian sleeping or destroyer going  a killing spree with SD!Dream because he totally didn't lost his mind thanks to this soul of "good purposes" , 

well It's just 8:00 AM so you know :

The alarm has started ringing just for Template to throw it away , he was too lazy to wake up to do anything . But now there is a danger that roaming in the AU "aka Pale+soul", he should be not lazing around , he should be waking up earlier now for God's sake >=( !

While I was bluffing around to you, I heard a sound.

???????????????1 : hey hey , wake up !

???????????????2 : yeah pal , we need to tell ya something ...

Template was just thinking if he was wrong yesterday , he never meant to hurt Pale in any way , that was just because believed that his friend was desperatly wanting to feel something . He never imagined that Pale actually had a great hate for the world around, and even thou , the guardian is still blaming himself due some unknown reasons.....

?????????????3 : Template can you please wake up , this is so important to you .

They might be unknown for you ..... but Template reconized them well as he was answering : what do you need I'm tired ......... just leave....

???????????????1: we wish but our house is kinda destroyed ....

The protector didn't pay attention till he just remembers , 

Template :..... wait but I left you guys ....

???????????????2 : yeah buddy ,  in your place , and it was kinda destroyed ...... Pale didn't look good thou .

Template was at most raging : YOU LET HIM DESTROY MY PLACE BECUZ IT WASN'T YOURS AND NOW HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP TRACK OF THE AUS WHEN THEY GOT IN DANGER !!!!!!!! Why didn't do something at last ....,the guardian run out of the power to continue raging , I mean he just woke up =/....

???????????????1 : we are the pacifist trio we don't attend to hurt anyone , beside , he didn't hurt any AU =).

Template : shut up Killer...

Pacifist!Killer/Kai : it's Kai not Killer.

Template : Whatever ...... if I'm going to listen I'll go with dust , nothing cool would come from you anyway too Horror .

Pacifist!Horror :  >=(

Pacifist!Dust : Yeah we are sorry for not doing much but we actually didn't really want to ,I mean It's Pale , you were the one who told us to take care after him since -

Template : Well take this idea OUT OF YOUR HEAD , he is just A LIAR , and I can't believe that I was really into the idea that he was destroying the AUs just for emotions, BUT HE'S NOT , HE IS JUST LIKE THE REST ........ HE DID IT BECUZ HE LIKE TO SEE THE OTHERS SUFFURING , HE WAS-

Pacifist!Dust : Woah woah woah , let's calm down , we know you're annoyed , and also sad , and kinda angry but C A L M I N G   D O W N might be better right ?

Pacifist!Killer/Kai : he is right , you should be calm in s situations like these .

Pacifist!Horror : yeaahh.... ain't that what protectors should be like , you .... know like ink....

these three words were just being repeated in the protector's head : 

P.O.V : am I even good enough to be one....... 

Pacifist!Horror : we ain't going anywhere pals let's call the expert...