Finally we started

Hi again , it's me , your friendly recorder , I'm just hiding from SD?Cross by the way since I don't wanna die .

And now The knight was just roaming the house , asking who ever he meet in the way if he ever witnessed the blank one , nobody wanted to answer , which could lead him to ask the only person who has the power to track the AUs or at least knows about their states , the guardian OF COURSE =) ! and that's what SD?Cross did .

SD?Cross : hey Template I was wondering ............. what are you doing .........

Template was just on his bed and then he replied : thinking ............

SD?Cross : you don't seem okay there body , what with the sad face "0_0 ?

Template : the reason you came here ....

SD?Cross : ......... to be fair ..... I know taking care of Pale is annoying but-

Template : ..... no .... it never annoyed me.........

SD?Cross : ......... I guess that is related to why I can't find him..........

Template : Yep.... figured that much ,he left................

SD?Cross :.....where ?

Template : I don't know , find SD!Dream and you will find him eventualy

SD?Cross : wait WHAT-

Template :........

SD?Cross : well guess it's a dead end here also..

Template finally showed a bit of interest : what's that supposed to mean ?

SD?Cross : well..... I was searching for SD!Dream also ... but he is avoiding me.... not after what happened ....

Template : and what-

SD?Cross : Can you not ask, thank you.

finally the door of the room opened and then he appeared with unpleasant expression on his face ....

SD!Nightmare : Guess it was obvious that it was you ...

SD?Cross : hehehe can we not be mad here .... aren't we trying to be happy here ;-; ?

SD!Nightmare : My brother is avoiding me because he knew that I would told you where he would be .

SD?Cross : ;-; maybe ... but I'm not planning to do anything ;-; .... can't you show mercy .... ;-; .

The guardian grabbed the knight from his neck , Template : you aren't planning to kill him are you ...

SD!Nightmare : .... I dunno ,It's depend.

Then the end in the smallest of the team showed up dancing  , 

Pacifist!Killer/Kai : oh my I didn't meant to make you waiting , but just because I love Cross I may tell you where he is ..... actually no, I know just who might tell you ....

SD!Nighmare just looking by a disgusted expression : you better split it out !

Pacifist!Horror : why are you concerned to find your brother so badly , you should be happy that he is no longer after you ...

SD!Nightmare : well remember how I said that he do have the dark apple now.....

The pacifist trio : Yes ?

SD!Nightmare : .... well at the begininng I thought it will only disapeard due the great power of positivity but I was kinda wrong ....... this last one will just influence him like it did to me once and OG Nightmare ...