Funny ? or Angsty ? =P ( that's a chapter name ) Questions&Dares are opened

Hi ....... yeah , you probably asking what the heck but hear me out , it was just so boring for Template and Pale to be the only swap that exists so .... I just used my 1000IQ (that I sadly don't have for among us ;-; )when it comes to AUs search and I found another individual swap and then , CAPOOM an AU that I named Swap?Dream with "?" instead of "!" because naming things is my weakness and I'm so bad at it so yeah just like the star sanses and the bad guys , b....ut I had no idea what to name them .... ANYWAY .... let's take a look a quick look at our angsty guardian .

BTW +A&Q and Dares are opened =p.+

now you can continue *-* :

He was just in his bed surrounded but the trio : .... you know ...... the fact that I couldn't even protect my own place from Pale ....... because I was lazy to face him........ I am indeed the worse then DS!Cross ....... just like SD!Dream said....at least he is always up to the task .....

Pacifist!Killer/Kai : Template , this is SD!Dream we are talking about his words are definition of crap .

Pacifist!Dust : ....brb , Dust went down stairs because of the 4th knocking on the door in this series , and the knocker was one of my top 10 sanses, 

???????????? : Hello....I think you called me right .

Pacifist!Dust : Damn right we did SD!Nightmare ....... we had no idea how to deal with a second sad protector because we never witnesse one .

SD!Nightmare : whaaaat .......?

Pacifist!Horror basically shoutting from the second floor : 

TEMPLATE IS BEING EDGY AND YOU'RE THE ONLY OTHER GUY IN THIS TEAM WHO IS KNOWN OF BEING EDGY SO WE THOUGHT YOU MIGHT HELP BUT I KINDA REGRET SPENDING MY LAST CALLING MONEY ON YOU NOW .

SD!Nightmare :.......rude.....

Pacifist!Killer/Kai : I know we are annoying you now but would you be interested to help him out of his angsty if I told SD!Dream was here yesterday , the other got in shock :.....

SD!Nightmare : He WASS ?! I've been looking for him for days to tell him-...... forget it , let me just get this over with , and you will tell me where did he went after .....

Pacifist!Killer/Kai : Okie-Doki =) !

and then I'm gonna talk about the other side because I want to

Switching mode to everyone hated angel boi' squad .

So basically as the first part state Pale basically was destroying anything in his way waiting for his soul inffluence to be stable .

Pale :.......

SD!Dream : What's wrong Pay-Pay =0 ?

Pale : stop calling that , who do you think you are to call me like this whenever you like .

SD!Dream : le GaSP how dare you say I can't

Pale : we do not say le gasp -_- .

SD!Dream : you're still a bit cold >=( , that's annoying , anyway I think we arrived .

They both went to Dreamtale to find a giant bright castle there as the childish one started screaming : we are HOME ...... since I'm a gentleman allow me to introduce to-

The Destroyer just teleported inside before the other finishes his sentences

SD!Dream : =|

 .........

 AnYWAY , GUYS WAY OUT WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER => !

Nobody answered cuz it obviously not important since it's from SD!Dream :

SD!Dream : gather or out of here.

????????????????1 : oh man you're annoying ........ wait is that Pale....? 

????????????????2 : Pale is the new member ......

????????????????3 : are we sure SD!dream ain't getting an extra positivity feelings from his power , maybe he is getting more insane then he is-

SD!Dream : I still have my  10 percent of sanity thanks to the dark apple so I'm fine and yeah he is the new member , get over it >=) .

Pale : .......

SD!Dream : oh yeah ,say hi to the sons of a gun , Dust ditrust!Blue or ( Dusttrust!Blue for short ) and Horror!Lust ,and this f+++ing child over there Genocidal!Frisk , with ahh? a player or  an AI or something like that . 

Pale :.......

Genocidal!Frisk : HOW DARE YOU CALL ME-

SD!Dream : welp everyone knows that it's true , I mean aren't you a who++ for killing an entire multiverse like 10 times ?

Horror!Lust : ...... anyway .... greeting Pale .......

Dusttrust!Blue : wait what ... you're just saying hi to him , he was with mister "AUs deserve to live becuz my idol said even he destroyed them all once" remember ?!

Pale : ... that actually a good description ..... BUT HECK NO NOT ANYMORE GOT IT , JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE A TRUSTING PROBLEM LIKE YOUR NAME STATES DOESN'T MEAN I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THOSE ISSUES OF YOURS .

Dusttrust!Blue : omg man I know you get finally a soul by .... ;-; you are meaner then the human ..... ;-; .

Genocial!Frisk : excuse me the WHAT NOW-

Horror!Lust : he meant his human ....

Pale : I can tell I hate you all already .

Horror!Lust : I was just defending you .....

SD!Dream : HAHAHAHA SPLENDID HE HATE YOU ALL SINCE THE BEGINNING , IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO HATE YOU ACTUALLY... A NEW RECORD >=0 !

Pale : you're also included ....

SD!Dream : I KNOOOOOOOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AI player (artificial intelligence) : -_- 

and here's the end cuz I can

A&Q and Dares are opened =p.