11 April - Zaroon

Today I am extremely worried and nothing is helping in taking the worry away.

Some faces betray you. You think that they are innocent and wouldn't be able to wound you but they turn out to be the faces of people who hurt you most in your life. Could anyone have thought that the girl who always seemed so quiet and simple, had such a fire inside her? She seems to me like a firework.

I had no idea that she was present in the library. She came in like a storm and left me destroyed. She humiliated me in front of everyone in the library. She called me a bad person and if Osama and Farooq hadn't stopped me, I would probably have killed her.

Osama and Farooq brought me straight home after the scene and kept trying to cool me down. I was shocked that they were siding with Kashaf and putting all the blame on my head. Both of them have betrayed me. I wished I could have shot both of them.

The anger and hate I have in my heart for Kashaf has still not decreased. I will never forget what she has done to me, even if I try. I will always remember you Kashaf! Staying in my memory will cost you heavily. I wish I could have taken your life.

(Zaroon, Asmara and Osama ---------> )