Chapter 19

~Christmas Eve Part 1~

*start song*
The rest of that evening was spent unpacking and catching up with Narcissa. Tomorrow was Christmas Eve and the woman was already thinking about dinner. It was pretty comedic to watch.

Enzo and I hadn't talked anymore since the room debate, but I felt the awkward tension ease a bit. Which would be good at least until break was over. It was now around midnight and everyone was getting ready for bed so we could wake up early and go last minute shopping tomorrow.

A light knock sounded on my door as I slipped on a slytherin quidditch sweatshirt. "Come in!"

The door opened to reveal Enzo standing there leaning against the door casually. My heart picked up pace as I observed him. He was wearing a gray hoodie with black sweatpants and his hair was all messed up from the long day. Would it kill him to not be overly attractive for one day?

"Hey..." He smiled

I raised my eyebrows with a slight smile. "You gonna come in or just stand in the doorway?"

He laughed lightly before walking in and shutting the door behind him. I wasn't sure why it made my heart skip a beat.

"Um so I was laying in my bed earlier and decided that I wanted to give you your present now"

Patting my bed, I motioned for him to sit. The bed dipped as he plopped down. "Why so early?"

The boy rolled his eyes and set down a box in front of me. "Just open it first"

"Okay okay" I laughed grabbing the ribbon and slipping it off before undoing the wrapping.

A little gasp left my lips as I opened the box to reveal the most beautiful necklace I had ever seen.

*necklace below*

"See remember back in October when you were talking about how much you loved the stars when we were on the Astronomy Tower? I saw this at hogsmeade a while back and thought it suited you

"See remember back in October when you were talking about how much you loved the stars when we were on the Astronomy Tower? I saw this at hogsmeade a while back and thought it suited you. I wanted to give it to you now so you can wear it to the Christmas Eve dinner tomorrow. But don't think you have to or anything-" He said but I cut him off.