{EXTRA} Chapter 21

3 years Later

It took 2 full years to get Jane to warm up to Bruce ever since he had left. And these are only the small moments after that warmup and

"What happens now"

Jane Clair

I take one deep breath at how the years went by I look up at the window behind the Wayne Mansion few people were sitting on the benches.

"Are you nervous" I looked back to my mom she looked like she was gonna cry

"Just a little is it getting warm in here," I say and she laughs

"You are nervous" she smiled "I was nervous too when I was about to get married."

"How did you do it," I ask her

"I took a deep breath and ran to the bathroom throwing up my nerves but I don't think that will happen to you," she said

"I hope not," I say she walked behind me pinning a veil behind me with a flower-shaped comb holding it still.

"Are you ready?" she asked I took a deep breath and she walked me down the stairs right before the doors opened my dad stood in the entrance.

"You so beautiful I can't believe I'm letting you go," he says trying to hide his tears.

"You don't have to hide those tears from me dad" he cried softly and mom walled to his side taking about a tissue dad took it and cleaned himself up before taking one last deep breath. Mom walked slowly opening the door and I and dad walled the aisle a path of flowers showing the way. I finally took up into the middle and saw Bruce he was in awe but he smiled. I smiled not being able to tame it each step I took was just a step into how I remember my life.

How I met Bruce

How I left Bruce

How I found myself in his hands again

How I fell into pain with him

How I fought with him

How I died

How I changed

How the defenseless Jane Clair died and a new one was born.

And now this. This precious moment.

It felt like a blink at the ceremony I was kissing Bruce Wayne I was now kissing because I was no longer Jane Clair.

I am Jane Clair Wayne.

1 year Later

I wanted to work I was working because I was nonstop telling Bruce it was what my parents taught me to do. As I closed my flower shop I decided I would rather walk home, home was no longer the apartment it was now Wayne Manor. Once I made it I could see Alfred waiting for me.

"Good evening Mrs. Jane," Alfred said

"Good evening Alfred" I respond Alfred was quite quieter than usual "is something wrong," I ask