Chapter 15

Jane Clair

"She has this thing called the demons head she's gonna kill herself" Tabitha

"Is this about Rah?" Bruce asked she snapped her fingers.

"He's the one who gave it to her these are the guys who are gonna bring him back," she said and Bruce panicked

"So why do you need Bruce," I asked

"He's gonna help us bring him back" and Bruce panicked more to Tabitha's respond

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS RAH WANTED TO DIE he wanted to kill AND NOW YOU WANT HIM ALIVE?" Bruce shouts in panic they carried him and practically dragged him to the tomb where Rah laid.

"Let him go," I said trying to bust out and I did but not 3 seconds later they gripped me tightly again. I watched as Bruce shouted now the man took his hand out and cut it letting blood pour out.

"In flesh and bone and breath bring our leader back to us...now we close the circle we give you the blood of the one who slew you"

"No, YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT you're DOING" Bruce shouts "no" Bruce was knocked out and the men laid him at the corner of a building once they left I wanted to walk to Bruce but I couldn't the men had barely realized me from being in there with grips.

I turned to the woman "why didn't anyone tell me this was going to happen" I asked her

"Because you wouldn't have brought him" she responds

"Of course not he's my friend" I respond

"You know what ask Selina she picked you you know I don't know why she just didn't kidnap him but no she said it would be better if you came with him when you see her ask her," Tabitha snapped

I looked back to what had become of the bringing Rah back to life thing. A shadowy close rose and then it started to speak after it was fully standing out of its tomb.

"What have you done, the year's I have been planning my death, and now you wake me," the shadowy figure says in a frightening way

"Master please the woman you gave the demos head to jas started a war," one of the men said that had been previously holding me.

"I STARTED THAT WAR" Sneered Rah

"Master our lives are yours to take but this woman doesn't serve the league," the same mam says "if she keeps the demons head the league shall die"

"What do you mean if she keeps the Demons head," Tabitha asked as she walked to the group her arms crossed "Aren't you supposed to take it from her once you well," she started to wave one hand around "came back"

"No" Rah responds "Barbra must be the one to give it back"

"But Barbra won't do that," Tabitha responds Rah starts to take small steps towards her

"Then I shall rip her," he says "rip her body and take it from her corpse"

A couple of moments later - At the Wayne Mansion

Turns out Barbra was almost killed because she wasn't giving the demos head to Rah so he ended up almost having to kill her and right now at the moment we have Tabitha and Barbra shouting at each other for Rah almost killing Barabra Tabitha complain about Barbra people to kill Tabitha when things just ended sounding like two little girls arguing I stood from the chair.

"BE QUIET ALREADY" they ended too being quiet and just looked at me

"We are wasting precious time that Rah character could be on his way this minute," Alfred says