A "Problem"

"Shoo~raaa!"

"W-wait. I'll call your br-brother." She's not letting go. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse- it got worse than expected. 

"Y-you ze fwcukin dumb one!" She's totally drunk. Just how, how in the world did she managed to put beer in her drink? I told dad and Haru-nii to clean up after drinking,but they didn't listen at all! Now Akira is hugging me,with that irresistibly dumb yet cute face?! Which part of it is even cute?! Why do I even find it cute?!

Trapped in my thoughts,she got closer,I could already smell the bitter smell of the alcohol. 

"Akira-" 

I never thought she'd do this. My mind went blank. Her moist,soft lips were touching mine, her hands were wrapped around my shoulders and I could see her eyelashes ; they were long and pretty. Her long,black hair was laid out,covering her back.

My mind was empty.

But my heart...something was filling it. It was getting hot? Never in my life,have I felt this. I felt various explosions colliding in my chest, feeling my cheeks burn up to my ears,I could see better. It felt as if...right...my world was once again filled with color. 

With your presence...

"Never in my life" somehow,I'm not sure anymore. But what I'm sure,is that I can never see Akira the same way I did before. 

This is troublesome.

I gently pushed her,making her open her eyes. 

"G-get a hold-"

"BLEERRGHHH" 

Fuck.

"Akira...you...don't just puke wherever you want! Oi! Can you hear me?!" She definitely can't. 

Aghhh,I'll just call Haru-nii over the phone. 

"...you're....rea...lly...mean..." 

Tch. Who's the mean one?

-------

The next week I held the results in my hands, shocked to what I have seen. 

Akira... 

 "WHAT IS THIS SCORE?!?" I shouted while she looked away.

"Well," not to make her sad,I patted her head, "52 out of 100 for math is good enough." 

"W-wait really?! I thought you were mad!" I smirked at the truth. 

"I am mad,because I thought you'd get 60." I folded my arms and looked her in the eyes. She quickly looked away,is there something on my face?

"But you did your best. And like I said that's all that matters." I stood up from my chair and headed to the library. I needed to cool my head.

The events from last week still haven't left my mind. Truth told, it was bothering me every second. How Miou and mom came unannounced. How we "made up" but most of all...that kiss...

Shit.

I really can't focus on anything. I took out a random book about statistics and sat down in the chair on the far right corner beside the window. Maybe solving these will help clear my mind.

I know the reason clearly why she did that. I know it yet...

I can't seem to accept it. The fact that I've seen her as an annoying little sister and as my savior hasn't changed. It hasn't. But lately, when I recall my time with her,those same emotions from that night surfaces.

Just what are these? 

"I know you like studying and all but you should take a rest." Gin sat in front of me.

"It's a distraction." Right,at one point. I'll have to sure about these unknown feelings.

"Ooooo~ That's super rare. Did something happen with Akira?" I stiffened at his question.

"W-why do you think that?" I looked away from my notes. Gin,that punk was making a face I really detest.

"Hmmm,well first off, both of you are acting strange. Second, you both are avoiding each other. And third, you only binge study when you wanna get something off your mind. Aka ; Akira." He smiled at everything point he made. 

"So what happened?" He asked again.

"Well...it's like...what would call this rushy feeling when you see a certain someone? And you believe the other person also feels that,but you're not sure if you can reciprocate their feelings back. Like..."

"For someone who's on top of the leader-board but in the lowest of the classes, and a honor student,you sure are an airhead. " Gin crouched and whispered.

"You like Akira. That's final." 

"By "like" what kind of-"

"Okay! Imagine someone okay?" I nodded.

"Imagine someone you wanna do these things with. You wanna take that person on strolls to the park and eat ice-cream with them."

"Ice cream is not good for your health." Gin gently slapped my face.

"That ain't the point. Now shut up and listen." Guess I don't have a choice.

"And,you wanna hold their hands,you wanna cuddle them. You wanna make them smile,but you wanna see them smile cuz of you. Someone you wanna protect,someone you're afraid to lose. Like, you feel like you'd break if you lose them.You wanna hold them tight in your arms. You wanna kiss them. And you're just happy being with them."

"So who came into your mind?" He was smirking,but,he's on point.

"I can't say..." 

Kiss her...

"Imagine Akira laughing with another guy. What would-"

"She's blind." 

"Pfft-" I resorted to that one line,that one line made me realized...that I... 

"I...would hate it..."

"There you have it,airhead. Thank me later by buying me curry bread." He patted my shoulder and left. I sat there staring at my notes. I touched my lips with my fingers. 

I...

'Sora!'

Shit...

Curry bread - It consists of Japanese curry wrapped in a piece of dough, which is then coated in bread crumbs and deep fried.