Chapter 19

Chapter 19

----- I put everything back in their boxes and cleaned up my mess. I took everything into my room. I walked back into the living room, and as I was about to sit down, there was a knock at the door.

“I’ll get it. Since I’m up.” I said. I walked over to the door and opened it.

I stood there shocked at the sight in front of me. What is this doing here?

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Why do you care? It’s none of your business.” She replied. I can’t believe she actually came back. And, yes, I’m talking about Eleanor.

“Um, it doesn’t matter why I care. And it is my business because you are knocking on my door.”

“Oh, well in that case, let me in so I can speak to Louis.”

“Over my dead body.”

“I can arrange that.” She started to push past me, but I blocked her way.

“Go to hell!” I yelled and slammed the door in her face.

I walked back into the living room. She was pounding on the door, and giving me a headache.

“Can someone please go deal with that?!?!?!” I screamed, plopping myself next to Jessica.

Liam stood up and went to the door. I could hear Eleanor yelling but I didn’t bother to listen to what she was saying.

“Listen, you really need to leave. You were completely forgotten about until you just had to come to the concert. We have all had enough of your bull-shit.” I heard Liam say, and the door closed. Liam came back in and said something to Louis but I wasn’t paying attention.

Louis got up and went to the door. He talked quiet enough to where I could hear him, but not make out the words he was saying.

“Emily, will you come here please?” he yelled.

I groaned and reluctantly got up and walked to the door.

He grabbed my hand and opened the door more, so Eleanor could see both of us.

“What is it with you and this thing?” she asked him.

“She’s not a thing, Eleanor! And I am happy with her. Can’t you see, you are out of the picture?!?!”

“Whatever! You know you want me.” She started grabbing Louis’ hands, but he smacked them away.

“No. I don’t, and I never will.”

“Hurtful. Really, just let her go. This is just your way of being nice to her because she’s Liam’s sister. This runt is nothing but a selfish little bitch who gets everything she wants.” She grabbed Louis’ face and kissed him. My vision blurred from tears and I ran down the hall. I ran down the stairs to the lobby.

As soon as I was out of the hotel building, I raced down the street. I ran for what seemed like hours, even though it was probably only about 30 minutes.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw the caller ID: Jessica.

‘Hey, are you ok?’ she asked when I answered the call.

‘Yeah, I’m totally fine.’

‘Louis is looking for you.’

‘I don’t care.’

‘I’m coming to find you. I promise I won’t tell him where you are as long as you let me come get you.’

‘Ok.’ I told her the address and started walking around in circles. I tripped over a rock and fell to the concrete. I hit my head really hard, and I was becoming dizzy, so I sat down and leaned against a wall.