Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Two days later, the boys had an interview, which Jessica and I were told to come. We were supposed to be interviewed with the boys! Scary!

I curled my hair and dressed in a turquoise dress with white pumps and a necklace and bracelet.

Jessica dressed in a royal blue dress with orange pumps and a bracelet and necklace.

We were ready in 10 minutes, and before we knew it, we were at the interview.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the interview, we went back to the flat and decided to go get some coffee.

We took a taxi, and went to Starbucks. We sat at a table and just talked about random things. We were talking about school at one point and someone kept looking at us.

“Well, we do know that we are graduating, so that’s good. But what are we going to do about college?” I asked her.

“I’m not sure. I’m pretty sure we will be with the guys for a while, but after we all get off tour, and we graduate, we probably do need to go to college. We know what we want to do, it’s just a matter of how we’re going to do it.”

“Yeah, that’s true. Well Liam can probably help us with that, or the tutor.”

“That’s true.”

“Oh my freaking God. What is he looking at?” I asked pointing at the creeper that keeps looking at.

“I don’t know, but it’s getting on my freaking nerves!”

I got up and confronted him “Do you have a problem with my friend and I, or do you just like to randomly stare at people?”

He looked at me for a second and turned and left.

“Wow, he’s retarded.” Jessica said as I returned to my seat.

“That’s for sure.”

“Anyway, do you want to go explore a little more?”

“Definitely, but we can’t walk too far, we might end up getting lost.”

“Ok, that’s fine with me.”

We got up and left Starbucks, we went to a park and decided to watch the sunset. We had walked for a while, but mostly spent the day in and out of stores, and shops.

While we were watching the sunset, we were greeted by a small group of girls. They saw us and squealed.

“HI!!!” one of them said.

“Oh my God! I can’t believe I am actually seeing you!” another one said.

“You’re Emily and Jessica!!” the third one said.

“Wow, you are way prettier in real life!” the last one said.

“Thank you.” I said and Jessica just smiled awkwardly.

We excused ourselves and decided to take a taxi back to the flat. When we got back Harry was asleep on the couch, and Louis was nowhere in sight.

Jessica and I walked into our room, and found Louis asleep on my bed. I went into the bathroom, took a shower, got in my pajamas, and got in bed next to Louis.

I quietly got in bed, trying not to wake Louis, but unfortunately I did. He looked up to me smiled and pulled me close to him.

Once again I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.