Chapter 15

Chapter 15

We had one more week before we left for tour, and we wanted to go outside and enjoy the warm weather we were having.

We had decided to walk around and go to the park and such, and Jessica had asked me to pick out a cute outfit for her.

I picked out a pair of denim shorts, some flip-flops, and a peach colored tank-top, and her sunglasses, and set them out on Jessica’s bed. I then picked out a hot pink tank-top, dark denim shorts, a pair of flip flops, and my sunglasses for myself. I got changed and told Jessica her clothes were on her bed. I straightened my hair pulled my bangs over to the side and pinned the back.

I grabbed my phone and went into the living room and plopped down on the couch.

I was on Facebook, and I was looking at all the pictures Harry had posted of me and Louis or him and Jessica. They were so cute together. I realized Louis and I were just as cute together. I liked all the photos, and then logged off and started playing Temple Run.

I heard someone walk in, but I didn’t look up, because I was too busy trying not to die. Someone sat next to me on the couch, but I couldn’t tell who it was. I just kept playing my game.

I did eventually look up when I died. I was surprised to see Jessica already done getting ready.

“Hi” she said shyly.

“Hey” I said more enthusiastically.

“Where are we walking today?”

“I’m not really sure. Are those shoes good to walk in?”

“Oh, yeah these are great. Thanks by the way for picking out my outfit!” I smiled at her.

“I forgot to do my makeup! Oh no!” I started to get up but Jessica said

“I’ll do it. Come with me.” I followed her into our bedroom and she sat me at her desk. She applied the make-up and after I looked very stunning.

“Thanks so much! I love it!” I exclaimed and then the boys called us to go.

We walked around for a half hour and then went into Starbucks for something to drink and to sit out of the sun. We all sat at a table near a window and drank what we got. I was playing Temple Run again, and Louis tapped my screen and made me die. I playfully punched him and he pouted and made Jessica, Harry, and myself laugh. As soon as he saw me smile he smiled widely. My laugh just made him laugh harder.

I saw a guy looking at me. I noticed Louis saw him, too, and he seemed to be getting jealous. The guy winked at me and I blushed. I could tell Louis was getting mad, so I grabbed his hand in mine, and squeezed it. I kissed him on the cheek and whispered in his ear “Don’t get jealous or mad, there is no way I would ever leave you for anyone else.” He smiled and kissed me on the lips.

Louis stood up, still holding my hand and said “Harry, Jessica, please excuse us, we will be taking a little walk on our own. We can meet at the park in an hour?”

“Sure, that sounds great.” Harry replied and Louis walked with me out of the door.

I turned around and smiled at Jessica and she returned the smile. I noticed that that guy had left his spot and started following us. I looked away, hoping Louis wouldn’t notice. Louis and I were walking in silence and after a while it got awkward so I broke it by saying “What are the plans for tomorrow?”

“Well, I think Liam wanted us to make a video diary before we left for tour. But that won’t be very long, so other than that I don’t really know.”

“Well, what do you want to do?”

“It’s up to you, love.”

“But I’m not good of thinking up things to do.”