Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I leave in five days. I am not ready to go back home. But, yet I am. I miss my Jessica and my ‘mom’ and ‘dad’, but I can’t stand to be away from these boys for 3 whole months!

I sat up in my bed and grabbed my phone. One new message.

From Louis:

Get your butt in here, now, please!!!

To Louis:

Why?

From Louis:

Because I miss you!

To Louis:

I’m right down the hall. How do you miss me?

From Louis:

Because I don’t get to see your beautiful face when you aren’t with me.

To Louis:

I’m on my way. Be there in 2 seconds.

I put my phone down and left my room. I went straight into Louis’ room without even knocking.

“Finally!” he shouted as I closed the door.

“It did not take that long, Louis.”

“Whatever, just come here.”

I walked over to his bed and sat down. He snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap.

“I’m going to miss you when you leave.”

“I know, Louis. I’m going to miss you, too!”

“How about you just stay here with us!!!”

“I can’t, I have to go back to school.”

“But babe, I can be your teacher!”

“No.”

He put his chin on the top of my head and I could tell he was smelling my hair.

“Your hair smells like mixed berries.”

“I tried my best.” I giggled.

I turned around so I faced Louis, and I leaned my forehead against his.

He leaned in to kiss me but I pulled back. He playfully pouted and leaned in again. I tried to pull back, but Louis put his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back and it was a long, passionate kiss.

I pulled away first and just smiled at him and stared deeply into his eyes.

We stared into each other’s eyes for a few more seconds before Louis pushed me down on the bed and started tickling me.

“AAAAHHHHHHH! Louis… Stop…. Pleaseeee!” I screamed.

Eventually Louis did stop and left me out of breath.

“Louis, I hate you.” I laughed.

“But, I love you.”

I looked up at him. He was smiling sweetly.

“Really?”

“Of course!”

“Awwh, Louis, I love you, too!”

He leaned down, pecked me on the lips and ran out the door. I got up and darted after him.

He ran into my room and hid in my bathroom. I tried the doorknob, but it was locked.

I went to my dresser and grabbed a hair pin. I went over to my bathroom door, and picked the lock.

I opened the door and stood on the doorway.

“Looks like you’re out of luck Tomlinson.”

“No, I don’t think so.” He picked me up like a fireman and ran into the living room yelling “SUPERMAAAAAAN!!!!”

When we reached the living room, Louis set me down and I said “Hey guys.” Like nothing even happened.

“HEY!” they all said in unison and turned back to the TV, their phones, or laptops.

I went into the kitchen and hopped on top of the counter, swinging my legs back and forth.

“Would you like some tea?” Louis said as he appeared in the kitchen.

“Sure, babe.” I said and smiled. I started humming and Louis hummed along with me.

He finished making the tea and handed me my cup.

“Thank you.” I said and sipped it.

“Anything for you, love.”

He came in front of me, set his cup down, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He gently lifted me off the counter and placed me firmly on my feet. Then, he took my cup out of my hands, placed it where I was originally sitting, and hugged me.

Louis was many inches taller than me so I had to lift my head to look him in the eyes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he pulled my closer against him.

“Do you want to go out to dinner with me tonight?”

“I would love to.”

“I don’t believe we have really had a proper date, so I am arranging that for tonight.”

“Well you did take me out after I got here.”

“But that was as friends, tonight, and every time after, is as a couple.”

I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was getting ready for my date with Louis. I straightened my hair, put on a purple strapless dress, black heels, and did my makeup.

I grabbed my phone, put it in my handbag, put some extra cash in there, and left my room. Louis was waiting for me by the couch, and when I entered the living room, all the boys’ jaws dropped.

“You clean up good.” Niall said.

“Well I would definitely hope so.” I said with a smile.

“You look absolutely gorgeous, babe.” Louis said and took my hand.

“I don’t know if I approve of this.” Liam said as I was about to leave with Louis.

“You don’t have to. I’m 18, I make my own decisions.” And I gave him an evil smirk.

I walked out the door with Louis and he led me to the car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner, we arrived back at the house, and everyone was sleeping. It wasn’t even 9pm. I went into my bedroom and changed into my pajamas. I put on my fuzzy slippers and sat down on my bed.

Louis came into my room, in his pajamas and sat down next to me.

“Thank you for dinner, Louis.”

“It was my pleasure.”

I smiled at him and then yawned. I kicked off my slippers, which fell to the floor, and laid down. Louis laid down next to me and pulled the covers over us. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat, once again.