Chapter 18

Chapter 18

~~Sunday~~

I got up, took my shower, got dressed, did my hair, did my make-up, and Jessica and I waited in the hotel lobby for Jimmy.

He was there within 5 minutes, and he automatically engulfed us in a big hug. As we were walking out the door I heard someone yell “Emily!” from behind me.

I turned around to see Louis running in his pajamas towards me. He picked me up, spun me around and kissed my forehead.

“Louis, I told you that you weren’t allowed to come.” I said quietly.

“I know, but you left before I woke up, so I ran down here as fast as I could so I could see you leave.”

“I’ll be back later. It’s not the end of the world, Lou.”

“I know… but I’ll miss you.” I pecked his lips and started towards Jimmy and Jessica again, but Louis grabbed my hand.

“I love you.” He said.

“I love you, too.” and with that, Jimmy, Jessica, and I left.

We went out around town and talked about everything. It was really nice to see Jimmy.

As we sat down on a bench at a park, I asked Jimmy, “What was it you were supposed to tell me?”

“Well… I’m supposed to tell you about the feelings I have for you, but you obviously love Louis, so it doesn’t matter.”

“Jimmy, it does matter. I may be with someone else, but it doesn’t make you any less important to me.”

“Thanks.”

I looked at my watch to check the time.

“Dammit! It’s 4:45, we have to leave. NOW!”

“Ok, let’s get a taxi.” Jessica said. We hugged Jimmy and said goodbye. We got a taxi and told him the where-to and paid him when we got there.

We ran up the stairs to the 3rd floor, and barged into Liam, Niall, and Zayn’s room. We sat on the couch as everyone gathered in with Paul.

I checked the time, and it was just now 5 o’clock. Thank God we weren’t late.

“Looks like we’re all here, so everyone, grab what you need and go pile in the van.” Paul said.

I got up, went into mine and Louis’ room, and grabbed some money from my wallet. I counted it and stuck it in my bra. That way, nobody can take it. I put some hair-ties on my wrist and walked out into the hallway. I was greeted my Jessica.

“So, you think we would be able to sneak out of the concert and go get some coffee or something?” she whispered.

“I don’t know. I mean we could as long as we don’t get caught and that’s gonna be hard, especially with Paul being a body guard. My mom told him to keep an eye on me while Liam is performing or busy with band stuff.”

“Well, I guess if we asked him nicely, and if we come right back it won’t be a problem, right?”

“Yeah, that’s true.”

We loaded into the van and went to the concert. It was just like every other concert, except Jessica and I went and got coffee and came back.

After the concert I went into the lounge and found a purse on the table. I figured it was the stylists until I saw a brunette, tall figure walk in the room and grab it.

As soon as I saw her I knew who it was. Eleanor Calder. What the hell is she doing here?

Jessica came in and Eleanor sat down at the table, rummaging through her purse. Jessica looked at me with confusion and I shrugged.