Characters

"The lunatic obsessed with the moon, like the mad girl obsessed with the edge... We all have our demons that tantalize us in the light, and the angels that save us from drowning in the light"

Ophelia Onyx Snape

12 years old

Dark black wavy hair with a pale complexion and deep green eyes and small freckles spread across her face.

Known to be outspoken, rebellious, and quite chaotic which is what her friends love about her. Is always the first one to defend someone and speak for what she believes in, very reliable and trustworthy. An empath who can't help but be there for anyone.

Excels in potions, care for magical creatures, and spells.

Is the daughter of Severus Snape and her mother is unknown, she is a pure blood.

.

Winifred (Winnie) Simone Lupin

11 years old

Brown hair with tanned skin and green eyes. Light freckles.

She tends to be quite reserved and soft spoken. She will stand up for what she believes in even if people disagree with her. She is very kind and helpful.

She is best in herbology and care of magical creatures.

She is the daughter of Remus Lupin. She is a halfblood.

.
.
All other Harry Potter characters will remain the same.

THE END
Please vote, comment, and share!!