Chapter 1: Married To A GoldDigger

Keyshia puts on her red lipstick on, smacked them and looked herself in the mirror. "Kia. You look absolute stunning as always," she said to herself. She grabbed her coat, purse, and keys. She went out her room and went to the living room.

"Where you going Keyshia?" her mother yelled out.

"Out mom," she rolled her eyes.

"Well you know Julie is coming back from her vacation and she has surprise for us," her mother replied told her. Keyshia groaned, she really doesn't want to see her sister, she wants to have fun at the club with her boyfriend Travis. There was really no point in seeing her sister when basically she doesn't call them.

"Ugh fine, I'll be back before you know it," Keyshia told her, walked out the door and into her car. What they don't really know is that she is a part time stripper. After college she decided to become a fashion designer but that didn't work out so her only option left was either become poor or a stripper. You know that winner is, so she has been stripper since she was 21. Now she is 23, and she is making money than ever.

Her mother asked her where she is getting all that money, so she lied to her by working in a supermarket. Keyshia loved stripping for men, she can get them anytime, anyday. But she is taken by her boyfriend Travis, but it doesn't stopped her from entertaining and flirting men.

Keyshia got out her car, looked at Sexy Ladies sign and smiled big. She locked her car, the security guard looked at her and she winked at him. She waved at the bartenders, and went backstage. She saw a whole lot of ladies were getting ready, then she noticed her best friend Christina putting on makeup.

"Hey Kia," she looked at her and Keyshia smiled.

"Hey girl, I might leave early today," she groaned.

"Why though?" Christina asked.

"Because my older sister Julie is coming back home from her vacation and my mother wants dinner,"

"Oh damn girl, you going to miss out on this big night. I heard a bunch of famous guys are coming in today," Christina continued putting on makeup and Keyshia groaned.

"Oh my gosh, why my mother has to do this!" Keyshia yelled out and sat down.

"Look just do at least do dance and go home, then you can come back here later at night," she suggested to her.

"Hmm maybe you're right but I don't want my mom to become suspicious about me leaving late,"

"Kia you are like 23 years old what is she going to do to you?! Beat your ass?" Christina joked.

"Ha! I wish my mother would try," Keyshia and Christina laughed. Then one of the manager came up to them,

"Kia you have one private dancer, go now," he ordered her.

"Great now I have do some sexy dance," Keyshia joked and Christina giggled.

"Good luck girl!" she yelled out. Keyshia went down the steps, and went into one of the private rooms. She went through and saw her boyfriend sitting down in a chair.

"Travis!" she run up to him and he hugged her tight.

"What you doing here?" she hit him.

"Came to have my own private dance," he whispered in her ear, she laid her head on his chest. He moved her slowly and kissed her head.

"I miss you," she looked at him. He had stunning dark brown eyes, perfect pink lips to kiss, tall, sexy and very musclar. He loved Keyshia from day one he met her, he doesn't want to lose her for anything. One day he will propose to her and they will live one happy married couple.