𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

in a world where you have the option of becoming strangers or keeping memories

francisco (left), mattia, enzo (right)

mattia was a fuckboy, he enjoyed breaking hearts. kairi knew what he was getting into, but he was the type of boy who would see the better in people. the short boy knew that mattia had a good heart. even his friends warned him, they were looking out for him.

"are you sure kai?" alejandro questioned the boy.

"yes i'm sure, i already said yes" kairi grinned.

"but he has a bad reputation, i think he slept with half of the school already both guys and girls!" hunter exclaimed.

"i know i know but those were just hook ups i think he needs to be in a good relationship and settle down" the short boy explained.

"kai, mattia polibio doesn't even know what settling down or relationship mean, that boy is careless" robert added.

"yeah well i'm going to change him, i'll see you guys tomorrow and i'll fill you guys in" the wasian said.

"you better tell us everything!!" alejandro yelled.

"sure dad!! byee guys!!" the short boy yelled back as he got up and left.

many thoughts were surfacing kairi's head. the boys were right. mattia had a reputation, his "relationships" never passed 1 month. mattia asked him out one saturday afternoon. all the boys hanged out every saturday.

they went to the mall. as they were shopping, kairi could feel eyes on him. he would look back once in a while but he didn't see anybody.

"what's wrong kai?" robert asked kairi.

"nothing i just feel like someone is staring at me but when i look back no one is there" the short boy answered with a worried look.

the boys stopped walking and surrounded kairi almost as they were protecting him from whatever was hunting him down. their eyes searched the mall until they all landed on the suspect.

mattia's group.

mattia and his goons, enzo and francisco. also knows as the rich italian boys or the fuckboys of passaic valley high school. mattia was the leader while the other two boys followed his lead. mattia had his eyes on kairi which meant that he was going to be mattia's.

"i always get what i want, and i want you" mattia said inside of of his head.

their eye contact was filled with desire and lust. mattia loved the way kairi was petite and his body was curvy. he liked the fact that he looked like he needed to be protected, or he could be easily broken. alejandro stated mattia down with disgust.

"come on kai let's go, he's fucking weird" ale said as he pressed his hand against kairi's back and gently pushing him forward. the boys went to pacsun since christmas was coming, they needed to buy presents. kairi was in the shirt and sweater section of the store. the wasian boy saw the perfect sweater to get robert. he's been talking about his needs for hoodies since it's getting cold in jersey. to the boys luck, that sweater was all the way on top of the dresser. kairi stood on his tippy toes, but it was no use. until he saw a hand that had a tattoo, rings and black nail polish on.

"too short huh?" the boy chuckled.

in that moment kairi realized why everyone fell to their knees for this boy. the wasian boy stared at him. his complexion was beautiful, like a roman statue.

"you still want it?" mattia spoke again looking into kairi's brown sparkly eyes.

"yes thank you, disadvantages of being short" kairi giggled.

"i saw you and you're friends by urban outfitters, i think you're cute. want to go on a date tomorrow?" mattia claimed confidently.

"yes. i'd love to" the short boy smiled.

"great, here's my number" mattia said as he wrote his number in kairi's phone.

-present time-

the wasian boy was nervous he examined his closet and want happy with anything.

"kairi just pick something" maiya grunted.

"i have nothing good to wear!!" kairi yelled back.

maiya looked at the short boy annoyed she scanned his closet and came out with the perfect outfit.

black pants, a white collar shirt and a navy blue sweatshirt to go with it. she gave him some accessories that consisted of a couple of rings and necklaces.

the short boy looked at her and smiled.

"this is perfect" he said.

*ding*
both siblings looked at each other frantically. mattia must be here. the wasian boy was beginning to grow even more anxious than he already.

"kairi you'll be fine, stop overthinking" maiya reassured him.

there he was looking beautiful as ever. mattia was wearing a white shirt and some jeans. although it was simple he looked so good. his long raven black hair looked so soft.

"ready to go?" mattia asked.

"yeah of course" the wasian boy smiled.

*to be continued*

𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚
________________
𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙞 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠?
𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩
𝙗𝙘 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙤

𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬

𝙞 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙞 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜.