24. 80s High-School Dance

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

                 The three girls went up to Emma's room getting ready for the dance. Manny was dressed in a light pink blazer with shoulder pads, having gone for a Molly Ringwald look, well Mickey was wearing a cropped white knit sweater and a pair of high mom jeans and a pair of Red suspenders, going for a Tiffany Darwish look, as her cover of the song 'I Think We're Alone Now' had been stuck in her head recently, Making her thoughts drift to her and Spinner every time. Maybe if she was lucky they would play it tonight and she and Spinner could dance to it together.

Mickey and Manny were sharing the mirror. Manny fixing her wig, well Mickey played with her hair, trying to make it look just right. Emma entered the room spraying her spiked hair with hairspray. "Wow. You look just like your mom in her high school photo," Manny said, turning to Emma.

"No, I don't. I look like Cindi Lauper," Emma said. Mickey grabbed the photo of Spike from when she was in high school that sat on the dresser in from of them and showed it to Manny then Emma. 

"Ugh. I'm changing," Emma scoffed, starting to leave the room.

"No, don't. You look great," Manny said, stopping Emma.

"Plus we don't have time for that," Mickey added

"You're right," Emma said, coming back into the room.

"I know I am," Mickey muttered.

"I was talking about Manny," Emma said, sitting down on her bed. Mickey threw her hands up, after placing done Spike's photo. "When she was my age my mom was totally cool. She didn't date dweebs like Mr. Simpson,"

"She dated guys like Craig," Manny said, dreamily. Mickey didn't really understand the other two's infatuation with Craig, don't get her wrong she thought the guy was extremely good looking, and maybe if it weren't for Spinner she would totally feel the same as the other two, but there was Spinner and soon he will have told Jimmy and the two could be together and not just is secret.  

"She wishes," Emma said

"No, but you do," Mickey said, leading Manny to start mocking Emma jokingly: "Oh, Craig. I love your eyes. And your hair. And your smile."

"We are so gonna have fun tonight," Emma said, as Mickey and Manny joined her on her bed.

"We are so gonna see Craig tonight," Manny cheered, as she and Emma started hopping on Emma's bed.

"Spinner told me he was going to tell Jimmy about us tonight," Mickey said excitedly, to the other girls, who Grabbed her hands and dragged her up to jump with them.