Authors Note: Finished!

Well, I've finished the book! Woo!

Now, in hindsight, looking back at this book, I don't think it even counts as fanfiction, because I really feel like I've created a whole new world, and a whole new set of characters in this book. I really love this story that I've written, and the letter I wrote in the second to last chapter? That letter came directly from the depths of my heart. So much of that letter is actually true in real life, and I really hope you will take something from this book, take a lesson or piece of advice from Dream's letter. That's really my entire motivation in writing this book. True, I do enjoy writing, and that did motivate me to write it. But those are not my motives in their entirety; actually, I write because, at the end of the day, I want to inform more people about mental health and social justice issues, and let the voices of the people who are victims of these very issues to be heard, or in essence, their story, to be told. I'm really obsessed with stories, and in telling this one, even if it definitely isn't true in any way, shape, or form, I do feel like and I do believe that I can make a splash in the community. So again, I hope this book will make a difference in your life.

Before writing this book, I had less than 10 followers, and now, I have over 120 followers. Crazy, right? Crazy how time passes by, crazy how people have even found me in the sea of Dreamnotfound writers, in, really, the sea of people in this world. So many circumstances and opportunities that I jumped at have put me in the position I'm in today, and I couldn't be more grateful of the people who support me, who vote, who comment, who read, etc. It's you who have put me in this optimal position to spread word about these issues that I consider important and serious. So I guess, thank you. Thank you so much for your supportive comments, your votes, your reads, and even your not-so-supportive comments.

And as a last note: I love telling stories. If you have a story you want me to tell, hit me up! Preferably, you can message me here, on Wattpad, but if you're unable, you can also DM me on Instagram (luscious.sky).

So thank you all, again, and I hope I'll see you guys in another one of my books.