Chapter 7

//George's POV//
(Time: 8am)
I came to school a bit early, Nick is probably late because he wasn't on the bus. Not surprised.

While i was walking towards my class, I heard someone shout "Hey! We need help, we're new."
I turned around and saw two boys, one was tall and one was short, about my height.
"My name is Darryl, and this is Zak. We need to go to class, we have class 11a. Can you help us find it?"
"Oh, thats the same class as mine! Follow me." I walked over to my class.
Zak and Darryl followed me, i noticed they were holding hands.
"Hey, are you two together?"
"Um, no!" Zak stammered, ditching Darryl's hand.
"Aww, Zak! Give me your hand back! My hand is so lonely..." Darryl cried.
"Okay okay, dont be sad." Zak returned his hand.
The rest of the walk was quiet, eventually, we reached our destination.
"This is class 11a, classes will start at 8:30am." I informed them.
"Alright!"
"Okay."
"We can sit on that bench while we wait for classes to start." I checked the time, it was 8:15am.
I hope that idiot gets here on time.
Eventually, I saw Nick running as fast as he can, he was out of breath.
He stopped near us and took a few breaths.
"U-Ugh, that was t-tiring." He huffed.
"I think you should sleep earlier, its not good to sleep at 3am."
"Who are these two?" Nick asked.
"Oh! This is Darryl, and this is Zak." I said, pointing to each of them.
"This is Nick, He's been my best friend for a long time." I smiled.
"Hi, Nick!"
"Hi, Zak and Darryl!"
After introducing eachother, the bell rang and we went to class.

//Zak's POV//
(After class)
I walked out of class, I told my homies i was gonna look around the school.
I heard someone scream from a corner, I walked to the noise source.
I peeked around the corner and saw some dude with fancy clothes and saw a student sitting on the floor, face full of tears.
"What a shame your little friend left you, now you're all alone, there's no one to protect you and I can hurt you all I want." The fancy guy said, giving a swift kick to the boy.
"P-please, s-stop..." The boy sobbed.
Fancy guy kicked the boy again, this time harder.
I gasped, The guy whispered "someones here." I got startled and tried to tip-toed away, but i heard footsteps behind me and ran as fast as i could.
I think he didn't chase me, because he wasn't behind me or anything. I ran back to my friends.

"Guys! I saw someone get bullied."
"Why didnt you help?" Nick questioned.
"Because, im too tiny and weak."
"You gave me a bruise on my legs a lot of times, you're not weak." Darryl answered.
"What did the bully look like?" George asked.
"Uh, Fancy clothes, very tall."
"Oh crap, That's Techno. He's the son of the professor, he's very rude and his father does nothing about it."
"Aw man. Should we help the boy?"
"Yes." The others said.
========================================================
helo me i am sleepy is 1am sorry stupid chapter
suggestions is cool ok give