Chapter 6

Time: 3am
//Dream's POV//
I tossed and turned in the cat bed. Man, im so bored.
Then i heard George say "You're awake?"
"Yes."
"Do you wanna sneak out?"
"Sure, where?"
"To a place i used to go with Nick, when i was a child. Should i ask him if he wants to go?"
"Only if he's online."

George opened Discord on his phone, Nick was offline.

"Oh, i think he's asleep."
"Aw man."
"Lets go alone then."
"Okay."
I hopped on to George's shoulder, he unlocked his door and searched for the keys.

Eventually, he found them.
"I hope we dont get caught." Then, he dropped the keys.
I was trying to stop myself from wheezing too loud, so i giggled silently.
"Oops, I hope-"
We heard a door open from upstairs.
"We should sneak back in to my room, we can go out later." George whispered.

When his parents came downstairs, we sneaked back up and in to George's room.

He didn't lock the door and hid me under his blanket and pretended to sleep.
The bedroom door opened and his parents scanned the room, found nothing suspicious and left.

George quietly locked the door after about 15 minutes.
"So, how do we get out?"
"Should we jump out of this window? I'll be safe landing in that bush, but i dont know about you." I suggested.
George looked down at the bush "I'll try to cling on to some walls and then drop myself, i hope i dont break my bones."
"Hehe, is it worth the risk?"
"I dont know, but if i survive this, i'll have an easier way to sneak out of my house." George giggled.
"Okay, put the keys back and we shall jump together."
"That sounds weird but okay." George said as he left the room to place the keys in their place.

After a while, he came back.
"Dream, you go first."
"Okay." I jumped.
"Come down, Gogy. Be careful!" i said as i landed in the bush.

//George's POV//
I clinged on to the windowsill, the floor was 15 feet away and it was scary. What if i get injured? No, I'll be okay. Theres a bush, It'll reduce my fall damage.
I slowly let go and fell into the bush, I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my leg, I winced in pain.
Dream hopped over to me and asked "Are you okay?"
"A-As you can clearly see, im n-not. I-"
I stared at the long cut on my leg, it was bleeding.
"I didn't bring any t-tissues to dry this with."
Dream looked worried.
"Uh, how are we gonna get back?"
"I-Im so stupid, I didn't think this through."
"Oh well, we'll find a way in." Dream sat next to my leg.
I tried to dry my cut with my sweater, it worked, but not too well.
"Lets go." I picked Dream up and placed him on my shoulder.
"What about your cut?"
"It's okay, I've experienced worse."
I remembered the time i fell from a tree and broke my ankle and elbow, that hurt really bad.

We walked for a few minutes and saw a forest in the distance, Dream looked spooked.
"Dont worry, I know the way. I used to come here daily."
I walked for a few more minutes and came to a beautiful pond, with a small waterfall next to it.
Dream gasped "This place is so pretty! Why dont you and Nick come here often?"
"It's because we have a lot of homework and stuff. We do come here sometimes, when we're not busy."
"Oh okay."

Me and Dream sat on a log and looked at the water, there were a few frogs sitting on the edge of it and some fish swimming about.
After a while, the blob was asleep. I carried him and went back home.

It was foolish of me to put those key back. I could've used them to unlock the door.

I checked if any windows were opened, nope, only the window to my bedroom.
I looked around for some tools to help me get up there, i found a ladder next to the tree I fell from a few years back. I dragged it over to the window of my bedroom, it almost reached up to the window, I'll have to climb up the windowsill to enter.
I climbed up the ladder, I slipped and almost fell. Dream was sleeping in my pocket, sleeping comfortably. When the window was here, I put him on the windowsill and climbed up to my room, I fell on the floor like the clumsy idiot I am.

I checked if Dream was still on the windowsill, I picked him up and placed him on his bed carefully. I looked at the stars once more and laid down on my bed.
========================================================
800 words! This chapter was a long one :]
If you have any suggestions, please let me know!