Chapter 17

//Dream's POV//
It was getting dark and i was feeling tired, I didn't want to sleep on the cold concrete and i couldn't go back to the park or else the guards would find me, the only choice i have is to go back to George. Now that I think about it, I think it's a good idea since he didn't mind keeping me at his house when i was a blob.

Im going back to George.

//George's POV//
I was about to ring the bell of my home when I heard a little meow.
I looked to my right, there was a little kitten, it was very thin and small, it looked hungry.

I told the kitten to stay there, as if it could understand what i was saying. I ringed the bell of my home.

My dad opened the door.
"George! What took you so long?"
"This little kitten followed me all the way home. Do you have food for it? It looks so hungry." I lied.
"Hmm, there is a leftover chicken sandwich in the refrigerator, you can feed it to the kitten. You can also give it some water."

I entered my home and went to the kitchen, I got the sandwich and some water, I put the water in a bowl and took the items outside. I broke the sandwich into pieces and fed it to the kitten, I also put the water bowl outside. After eating and drinking, the kitten sat in a bush.

I went back into my house, my mom was calling me for dinner.

TIME SKIP

After building a house for my minecraft cats on the server, I logged off and shut my computer down. It was pretty late and I was tired. I flopped on to the bed, but just as I was about to sleep I heard someone tap on my window.

I opened my eyes and there was a... dirty blond haired person with a leaf sticking out of their head? How'd they get up here?

I got up and walked to my window.

"Who are you?" I asked.
"Dream, open the window please, Its so cold outside."

I was confused, but I opened the window.

"What happened and how did you get up here?" I asked.
"Uhh, I turned into a human again and I'll have this dumb leaf on my head till I die i think. Also, dont ask." He replied.
"Uh, ok."

I looked up at him, he was a few inches taller than me, he also had pee-colored eyes. Wait, im colorblind, his eyes are probably green.

"You're a bit short." He said.
"Yeah i guess im a little bit short, wait, where are you gonna sleep?"

Dream's face got a bit red, then he looked around my room.

"Uh- o-on the carpet...?" He stuttered.
I giggled, Dream's face became a bit more red.
"The look on your face is priceless! Let me get some pillows and a blanket." I said as I opened my closet.

I took some soft pillows and a fluffy blanket. I gave the stuff to Dream and he threw them on the floor and flopped onto them.

I laid down on my bed, facing Dream.
"Goodnight Dream." I said, closing my eyes.
"Goodnight George."

========================================================

Meep