Chapter 13

//Dream's POV//

George's parents were watching something on the TV, I better hide or else she'd think im some lemon that someone dropped and put me somewhere.

I looked around the living room and thought about how I should get out of George's house. Then, I realized i could just go into his parent's room and get out of their windows.

I sneaked into their room, the door was half opened. I hopped on to their bed and checked if the window was opened, luckily, it was.

I jumped on to the window sill, Then, I heard footstep noises coming from outside. 

Oh no, his parents are coming.

I pushed the window open enough so that i can jump out, I heard footsteps right behind me, and without a second thought, I jumped out.

//George's POV//

After listening to Wilbur's songs, I walked home with Nick.

"So, you said you'd visit me after the picnic to see if Dream got cooked and its been like, almost a week?" I asked Nick.

"Oh yeah- I was busy and didn't get the time to visit. I can visit right now though." Nick said.

The rest of the walk home was silent, I knocked on the door and my mother opened it.

"Hello George! Oh, and hello Nick!" She greeted us with a warm and welcoming tone.

"Hello Miss." Nick greeted her back.

"Ok, Follow me to my room, Dream isn't dead." I whispered.

Nick followed me upstairs, to my room.

I opened the door but Dream wasn't jumping on my bed as usual, I looked around, he escaped, again.

"That idiot really ran away again." I said.

"More like he got scared of you because you baked his brothers into a pie." Nick laughed.

I sighed, how did he escape? I had my window locked.

Then, I realized I forgot to lock my door today.

"Oh my god." I groaned to myself, probably too quiet for Nick to hear.

Nick stayed until dinnertime, his mother called, telling him to come home.  My mother packed some food in a little container and gave it to Nick.

"See you later, Nick!" I waved at him.

"Bye, Georgie!" He waved back from the distance.

"DO NOT CALL ME THAT!" I screamed at him a bit too loud.

Nick laughed a bit and eventually he dissappeared from my view.

//Dream's POV//

The aura around me glowed more and more, I had to hide somewhere or I'd get caught by someone.

I ran into a nearby park, a park which George took me to. There was a little forest next to it, I ran to it.

After running for a while, I found the pond that George took me to, It looked as magical as the first time I saw it.

I hid in a nearby bush, It was pretty late and I was getting sleepy. I hope no one catches me. 

Eventually, I feel asleep.

=============================================

I speedran this chapter for you user ashpad13

anyways good night its 2am help

george and dream designs btw