Chapter 1

"Come on girl! You gotta move!" My dad urges me as I sit with my head in my arms, trying to hide the embarrassment. He's trying to get me to play Just Dance by showing me his own 'moves'. I moan louder as I bury myself deeper into the couch cushions.

"Dad, I dont know how to say this without being brutally honest but you kinda suck." He chuckles and tosses me the remote.

"Thanks for the brutality. Anyways, how have you been?"

"Same as the last time you talked to me." I grin, slightly amused, and I stand up. He sets the remote down and scratches his face where little stubble can be seen.

"So whiny and and a highschool drop-out?" I glare at him momentarily but he sends me an innocent smile. "Kidding, you know I love you." He slings an arm around my shoulders and pulls me into his side.

"Love you too." I mumble, my voice showing my slight annoyance. "May I leave now? I think I've been held up for long enough." He nods and kisses my head.

"Fine, but we'll have to finish this game later." He teases and ruffles my hair. I shove him away, laughing.

"I wouldn't count on it."

When I reach my room I pull out the letter I've been hiding in my pocket.

You see, me and this boy have been writing to each other for two years straight. He's my best friend even though we have never met. He is really sweet and I know this may sound crazy...but every time I get a letter from him I feel different. Like there is someone else in the world who understands me.

I pull out a chair and slowly sit down while also opening the white envelope. I slowly unravel the note and read it over.

Dear Juliet,

I'm sorry I havn't been able to write very recently. I missed you, even though we've never really met face to face. I've been so busy as I've said. You would not believe what happened last week! My sister called me complaining that the TV wasnt working, but apparently she didn't realize that first off, mice were chewing on the wires, but also the cat has chased them back there so much that the TV was unplugged the whole time. God I love her, wish I could see her, same goes for you. Well write soon xx

-Romeo

I giggle at his remark then think about who he could be.

He has actually been pretty busy. He always likes to write about what has happened in the previous week, a lot involving his friends. I just love how he can find the cheesiest things the funniest.