Chapter 29

-Two Weeks Later-

"Luke! C'mon! We're gonna miss our movie if you don't hurry it up!" 

That's the first thing I hear when I step into Draco's. Draco's is a store at the mall for teens more like me. The walls are lined with skate boards and band t-shirt options. The entire store is black with disco and lava lights being the only light source of the place.  

I shove my hands in my pockets as I walk further inside the store. Over head a Pink Floyd song is playing and I smile. I step up to the counter where a girl with a beanie on her head stands with her back to me. "Excuse me?" I ask, having to speak over the music. She turns to me with an annoyed look on her face. 

"Hello, sorry, my break is currently going so I'm not the one to talk to." She says sassily before she turns back around. I furrow my eyebrows together and I lean against the counter. 

"Well with your apparent attitude, your job may be free soon and that's why I'm here actually." She turns around with a shocked expression that soon turns to a sly smile. 

"I'm Jay." She sticks her hand out to me and I shake it subtly. "You've got attitude, I like it." I laugh a little and she reaches down under the desk just as a boy around my age walks behind the counter also. Jay places a paper on the counter top before handing me a pen with a Zelda figurine on the end. "Here's all you need to fill out to apply here. Oh, and this is Luke." She jabs her thumb in the boys chest, causing him to stumble back a bit. "This idiot works here too."

"Hey!" The boy, or Luke, says with mock hurt covering his face. "Flamers have feelings too!" He slides over the bar and lands smoothly before giving me a kind smile. "So does this brave one have a name?"

"I'm Juliet." He nods and looks over his shoulder at the girl who's now fixing a pile of shirts with the Doctor Who logo. 

"Such an adorable name, you don't look like a Juliet." He winks before grabbing Jay's arm and pulling her over the counter. "Well we've got a movie to get to, you've got the job. Besides, we need someone to cover while we're gone." Jay scoffs and punches his shoulder. 

"Who made you in charge? You don't get to say who gets what job." 

"Well then, who does?" He lifts an eyebrow. Jay rolls her eyes and shoves a black shirt in my arms.

"She does. Now Juliet," She turns to me as Luke walks towards the exit, whistling a Katy Perry song. "Just read over the paper you are to fill out and you'll know the basics. Just don't steal anything or let anyone steal anything okay? We're not that busy so it shouldn't be too hard." I nod and without another word she leaves,

leaving me with the store to myself. 

An hour later they still aren't back and my phone starts ringing. Without looking at the caller ID I answer it and press it to my ear. "Buddy the elf what's your favorite color?"

"Hey Juliet, it's Zayn."

Zayn?

"Okay, so you never speak to me and suddenly you're just calling me up. What's going on?" I lean against a shelve of Vans as I watch a few teenage boys walk around the store. 

"Yeah I know, and Sorry about that. But it's about Harry." I roll my eyes and I step behind the counter. 

"Arent you guys on like your final tour?" 

"Yeah, so?" I hear whispering on the other side and a loud girl like squeal. I bite the inside of my cheeks to keep from laughing because I know it was Louis. 

"Shouldn't Harry stop stressing over every little thing? I mean, he's almost able to continue on with life as his fame dies down and it seems like he's just getting pissed off all the time. He called me yesterday complaining about how his jeans don't fit as well anymore. I thought that was a girl problem." I can hear him laugh and I smile to myself.

"Yeah he's been on edge, we all have. But the fact that our fame dying down isn't always a great thing. He might just fear the fact that things will be much different. We all do, but we all need this break. He just needs some time away from all of this, so that's why I called, but he can't do it alone of course."

"Hold on one sec," I set my phone down and I sell a Monster long board to the tallest boy and I watch them leave before I pick up the phone again. "Sorry, I'm back. So what were you saying?"

"Me and Harry are coming down to stay with you."