Chapter 17

~Juliet's P.O.V~

I lay back on the couch, eyes closed. Its been this way for a while. Just doing absolutely nothing. Not like anyone else would really care if I was a lazy potato...except Niall. He likes potatoes.

"I don't think she's asleep..." I hear someone say from right beside me.

"Obviously she is...just look at her." I hear another voice, one I don't seem to recall hearing before.

"I know, she looks weird." Well then.

"Just wake her up!" I hear one whisper shout, then the sound of someone slapping that person.

"I have a better idea.... we could poor cold water on her."

"Or ice."

"Or pudding." There is a pause after that, and the sound of them getting slapped again.

"Goodness, Niall. We don't even have pudding." Gee, take it out on the snowflake.

"I'll go get the water..." I hear a voice fade as I assume they leave to the kitchen.

I lay there, waiting. Okay, if they seriously think that they can get away with this than bring it bitches.

I finally hear someone walk back in. I open one eye before they can see me and I jump up and grab the water and dump it on Niall. "BOOM BAH!" I shout as I stand in front of him.

He has his hair laying flat, some of it stuck to his forehead. He looks at me with the saddest blue eyes that I have ever seen, and I suddenly soften. "I'm sorry, Nialler." He shakes his hair like a dog, causing me to get wet also. He starts to laughs.

"It's all good, at least I'm not alone now." I glare at him and wipe some water off my face.

"Yeah, very funny." He fake punches my shoulder.

"Aw, calm down Juliet." I roll my eyes and just nod. A voice coughs from next to us. I look over to see a very amused looking beauty. Her brown hair laying nicely on her shoulders, her arms crossed and a small smile on her face.

"Eleanor!" I shout as I pull her in for a hug. She hugs back happily, but probably a bit surprised.

Me and Eleanor met when the boys took me to the beach to get to know their girls a little better. Te boys went off on their own things that day. Niall and Zayn basically spent the whole time at the snack bar. Louis chased Harry with some sort of...thing? And Liam chased them both trying to get them to stop before they hurt themselves.

Me and the girls hung out on the blankets as we watched them and laughed. I really learned to love these girls. Danielle is an amazing dancer. She showed me a few videos of her dancing on her phone. She and Liam are perfect, nothing less.

Perrie is part of a band called Little Mix. A band in which I happen to love. Not that I have anything against Perrie, I love her to pieces, but Jade is an absolute inspiration. She is quite bubbly, and I see why Zayn really likes her. They are both pretty special people.

Then there was Eleanor. She stood out, and I know why. I mean, I didn't at first...but I do now. She goes through a lot but hides it behind her beautiful smile. She gets so much hate from fans, non fans, and Larry Shippers. Poor thing, she tries to deal with it all. She is absolutely amazing. I really do believe that her and Louis will last, if not, I will personally drag them both down the isle to say I Do.

"What are you doing here?!" I shout as I release my grasp on her.

"Lou called and said we should all get together." I smile really big at her.

"Well remind me to thank him."

"Already did." She gives me a wink

and I giggle as Niall throws his hands up.

"I only came with her to come get you, not to go through sex talk 411 with the Sexual Duo." He walks out and we trail behind him.

"Where are we going?" I ask as we pile into Niall's car.

Eleanor shrugs. "Beats me."

"We are going to play lazer tag with the boys and the other sexuals."

"Please Hun," I start. "There are only two sexuals in this group." I nudge El and she nods in agreement.

Le time passes bye.

Le more time passes....

Seriously.....a lot of time.

Niall is a slow driver.

About an hour later we met up with the rest at the Lazer Tag place. "So you basically bought out the whole place?" I ask as I walk into the empty building.

Louis walks up behind me and grabs Eleanor's hand and kisses it, causing her to blush. "Correction, rented." I nod and follow the rest of the group into the suiting up place.

"So what are the teams?" Asks Liam from the far corner, Danielle next to him.

"I picked teams back at the house." That was Dani. "Me and Liam, El and Louis, Zayn and Perrie, Niall and Juliet, and little Harry is all by himself." You can see all the couples high five each other, and then there is Harry. Poor cupcake.

We all suit up and walk into the arena, but I can still see Harry nudge Niall's side and whisper "Cock block."