Chapter 21

Hey guys, I just wanna know that this was actually an emotional chapter for me to write. I don't even know why so don't ask. I guess it's just because I have been spending quite some time building these characters, and I've grown on Juliet, and now it's the big date.

*le wipes tear* they grow up so fast.

Okay I'll stop rambling on now.

OH AND BTW I MAY DELETE MY OTHER STORY AND MAKE THIS MY ONLY HARRY FAN FICTION. Because I feel he should only be Juliet's....heh.

Keep Calm and Read On.

I sit back, chills on my arms from excitement and beinf nervous all together. Me and Harry have been best friends for a very long time....and the whole time I was slowly falling in love with him. Cliche, huh? I look over at him as he stares hard at the road ahead of us.

"Looking at me like that will only destract me." He says flatly, but a hint of teasing in his voice. I smile and shrug helplessly.

"What can I say, i'm an impatient child."

"Child?" He chuckles. "You're almost eighteen, but you do act childish a lot. But it's okay because I think that Niall just rubbed off on you. I shift in my seat.

"You're not so mature yourself." He glances over at me with one eyebrow raised. "Okay fine, you're more mature than Liam at some points. Anyways, are we there yet?" I whine playfully, repeating what happened earlier during the lazer tag car ride.

He rolls his eyes and pulls left onto a bumpy dirt road that leads off the main street.

"Hold tight, it shouldn't be much longer. I know how you can get impatient." I pout and lean back in my seat, arms crossed. He smiles and grabs my hand, linking our fingers. "I'm joking, well, maybe. We all know it's true." I don't say anything, but I know it's true.

After several long moments of him trying to get me to talk and me laughing inwardly as I give him the silent treatment, we finally arrive. I try to open my door to get out but he grabs my arm to stop me. "Wait! Let me do it!" He smiles cheekily before getting out and running to my side to open my door for me. I laugh and climb out and he shuts it behind me.

"Why thank you my kind sir. Now where am I supposed to walk?" I look around, seeing nothing my trees. He looks down at me, his lips puckered out a bit. I giggles and he narrows his eyes.

"I don't think an angel like you should have to walk there." He says smoothly before picking me up bridal style.

"Harry!" I shout, wiggling in his arms. "Harold Edward Styles put me down!" I can't help but giggle as he simply shakes his head and keeps walking. I squirm once more then I just go limp in his arms, my head falling back slightly.

"Jules, what on earth are you doing?" I hear him ask as he steps over sticks and leaves on the ground.

"I'm dead." I mumble as I close my eyes. He groans and carries me over a fallen log. "You killed me with too much kindness."

"I thought that was just a saying."

"Well," I open one eye and look at him. "it was until you killed me. I'm dead now. Gone. Boom. Nada." I would go on, but he set me down on my feet. He grabs me by my shoulders and forces me to turn around. My jaw would have originally hit the floor, but that would be unattractive and there is dirt everywhere.

There is a circle cleared out in the trees, where a fancy table is set up with a single rose sitting in the middle in a vase. Lights are strewn through the tree tops around us and floating lanterns are hanging by the branches. I turn and looks at Harry with a smile on my face. "I love it." He grins and leads me to my seat. He even pulls out my chair for me.

"I know how you don't like big fancy meals, so this is all I got." He pulls out a bag of Mc Donalds. He lays a happymeal on my plate. I smile really big and he just laughs. "I knew you'd enjoy that. Not to mention the baby fries." I open the box and get out my food as he does the same. "Oh and don't forget this!" He speaks up, handing me a mango smoothie.

"Oh my goodness, Harry!" I say as I take a sip. He takes a drink of his coke and leans back in his seat. "This is seriously amazing!" I shove a fry in my mouth.

"Anything for my Juliet." Cheesy, but cute.

(A/N I AM SERIOUSLY DYING OF TOO MUCH CUTENESS. HARRY KILLED ME. IM DEAD NOW. GONE. BOOM. NADA.)

After we eat he stands up and goes to throw away our trash. While he's gone I stand up and walks around the tree line, looking at all the detailing that he put into this date. It's amazing. I'm staring at this one white lantern when two arms wrap around my waist. I smile up at him. "This is perfect, Harry, seriously." He looks up at the same lantern, the light reflecting the green in his eyes.

"Like you." I blush slightly at his remark and he looks down at me. I feel short. He turns me around in his arms, our chests now facing eachother's. "Jules..." He mumbles in a low, raspy voice. "You're my best friend, you know that right?"

I nod.

"And you know that I would do anything for you, right?"

I nod again.

"And you would do the same for me, and would want me to be happy, right?"

Another nod, but this time more confident. Showing how much I really do care about him.

There is a pause of silence, but not the awkward kind. The amazing kind, the one that you wouldn't mind being stuck in forever. I didn't even realize A Thousand Years by Christina Perri is playing in the back ground on a small stereo by the table.

"Then be my girlfriend."

Four words to make my heart stop. Four words to make my heart start even faster. Four words that i'm more sure of the answer more then anything in my life.

"Yes, Harry...yes." He slides his hands up my arms and then cups my face as I lay mine on his hips. He smiles, but it's a soft smile, before leaning in and kissing me.

OH EM GEEE.

WHY AM I CRYING.

THIS IS TOO CUTE.

I WANT THIS.

WHY.

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!

COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PART FOR A DEDICATION!