Chapter 13

I sit in the car, my feet up on the dash. My shades resting perfectly on the bridge of my nose. Liam, who is chilling in the drivers seat next to me, reaches over and turns off the radio.

"Now whats really going on between you and Harry." I look over to see him staring intensely at the road before us. 

"I dont really understand what you mean..." I trail off, clearly knowing exactly what he meant.

"Don't play this game with me Jules. You know good and well what I mean." He makes a sharp turn and I set my feet down and sit up straight.

"Its not even really my problem, anyways." I chew on my bottom lip as he pulls into the parking lot of the mall. He stops the car and puts it in park.

"Okay, I know all about Taylor hating on you and  wanting you gone. What I mean is...what is going on...you know... between you and Harry..." I look over at him with wide eyes.

"N-No Liam, its not what you-"

"Oh sush it Juliet. We all see it."

I sink down in my seat and run a hand through my hair.

"I honestly don't understand him sometimes, Liam. One minute he will be all close to me....then other times he....just... AGH!" I hide my face in my hands in frustration.

"I totally understand. But how do you feel about the idea of you two dating?" He asks out of the blue. I start blushing and I can tell he noticed. "YOU SO LIKE IT!" He shouts as he points at my red face. "Tell him."

I look at him with a gaping mouth. "I cannot just tell him that! He will call me crazy!"

"We all already think that." 

I groan and get out of the car and slam the door behind me. I can hear him get out and follow me.

"But we all love you equally!" He calls out.

I roll my eyes and keep walking.

"Liam,it's a bit more complicated than you think." I say as I walk into the mall.

I hear him catch up and soon he's right beside me. "Oh really? You don't think I understand?" I nod and walk into an ice cream shop and take a seat, him sitting right across from me. 

"I know more than you think, Jules. You know Danielle, right?" I nod again and lean back in my seat.

"Me and Danielle didn't know each other while we were on the X-Factor. She danced, I sang. It went that way for a long time. She was beautiful, but I couldn't say that to her face...just like you, I thought it would creep her out." 

"Where is this going Liam?" I sigh annoyingly.

"Just listen. We did become friends eventually...and I did have to put up with the guys teasing me about it. I didn't want to ruin our friendship so all she ever was was the Dancer, and I was the singer. We kept it that way for a long time. Eventually, I just couldn't take it anymore...and here we are."

I smile at the thought of how perfect they are together. "Thanks Liam." I say as I give him a half smile.

"No problem, wanna get some Ice cream?" He asks as he pulls out his wallet.

I stop him by pushing his money away. "No Liam, this one's on me."