𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒.

FRAGILE MINDS!
( SUMMARY + CAST )

WE'RE BOTH BROKEN PIECES OF THE SAME PUZZLE; WE CAN'T BE COMPLETE WITHOUT EACH OTHER

──────────────

──────────────

VALERIE BELLE WHITLAW only knew one thing that was certain about is that secrets are meant to kept hidden. But that's the problem with secrets, soon enough, they always find a way out whether you want them too or not.

Lying was second nature it's second nature to her at this point, it might just be a side effect of being best friends with Alison DiLaurentis for so long. Now Valerie is wondering if keeping all those secrets was the reason that Alison was now dead. Valerie was left to come face to face with a faceless stalker watching her every move.

Valerie and her friends told each other everything, there was no secrets between but Valerie successfully kept on secrets from all of them. She was in love with her best friends brother, she didn't care that he was five years older. She love him and he loved her.

Their was always destined to fail, but she had to keep her appearance up so she acted like she was fine but in reality she was that happy girl who just dealt with her friends disappearance is now okay but behind closed doors well that was a different story.

( main cast! )

zoe colletti as
valerie whitlaw.

zoe colletti as valerie whitlaw