Chapter 51

A/N hey guys this is the last chapter to this story ans i tried to make it as long as possible so.  . Yeah

Songs for this Chapter:
· Little things- One Direction
· Say something -  Christina Aguilera ft. Great big world
· Give me a reason- Pink ft. Fun

' I'll love you until the day i die. . '
-S.H.

' if you let something go and it never comes back, it was never meant to be yours. . . '

~ Harry's p.o.v.

The small time since we were out of the hospital and made our way to the house, i could tell Sam had a bit more confidence. She would smile over at me, i mean really smile, and her eyes practically glowed. The small- yet big - change made me just fall even deeper in love with her.

Is this what love feels like? This giddy feeling I get when i see her smiling at me? The times when my breath catches in my throat as she laughs at one of my stupid jokes. These different feelings i get everytime i see her or talk to her.

Watching Sam lay Dezi down in her crib was absolutely amazing. My hand automatically went to Sam's back, even if I felt nervous at first. The motion alone gave me sparks I have never felt with anyone other than her.

Walking to our room i glanced at Sam to see she looked tired. "Sam, you look exhausted, why don't you go to sleep."

Coming into our room she gives a little laugh saying," Im fine. Im not as tired as i look."

I didn't press her to go to sleep, insteas we both took a seat on the bed and i juat watched her.

I seem to always be doing this when i get the chance because whenever she doesn't know I'm staring at her, i watch how she is. It may sound a little creepy at first,  but in reality that's how you truly get to know how they are. I love seeing when Sam crinkles her nose like a little bunny, then blinks her eyes so many times to see clearly. The times she moves her eyebrows and eyes just because she feels like it making her do funny faces. These little things i love to see her do is what fascinates me and makes me want to just kiss her.

Watching her right now, i know shes feeling a bit awkward. I can tell from the way she keeps moving her eyes over at me from the corners. Looking at her right now, I decided to finally tell her.

" I love you."

~ Sam's p.o.v.

My heart was pounding, my breathing erratic.  I didn't know what to say about this. I didn't know what to say to him. What was i supposed to say?

I knew i loved him. I'm in love  with him, but how am i supposed to tell him when I'm thinking of leaving him? He's going to be completely heartbroken oqf he finds out, especially now after he told me he loved me.

" Say something please."  He begged. I can hear the vulnerability in his voice,  the unsureness of it coming out.

Tutning to face him i gave him a smile. Looking down at his hands, i placed mine on top of his making him immediately intwine them. Squeezing them gently, i faced him once again.

" Harry. .-"

He breathed in loudly," You dont feel the same way."

" No! I mean- yes. I mean-" his lips pressed onto mine stopping my rant. His lips were rough, yet soft in movement. Harry's arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me on top of his lap.

Our lips moved as one, giving me a rush of pure happiness. The feeling of both of us pressed to one another, gives me the greatest high.

All the emotions and pain i felt in the last couple of days, weeks even, went into this kiss making it the best one. Harry wasn't my first kiss, but he was the first guy I've ever loved. I know now. No matter what we went through, what I went through, he was my reward. The rude way he was before me was because he's never loved anyone. He didn't have anyone to change for. I know that I went through all those years of torment because Harry was going to save me one day.