The Fatso Turned Into A Prince

Yezun is Shen Wei's  twins whose still pursuing his gege's husband Yunlan. So his father force him to date his son's friend in order he might forget Yunlan.

 So his father force him to date his son's friend in order he might forget Yunlan

    Bai Qi  the once fat best friend of Yezun. Because of Yezun's  popularity in school,  Bai Qi  was set aside and forgotten. He promise himself as he got thin and handsome. He will get all Yezun's  lovers and make him eat his dust.

 He will get all Yezun's  lovers and make him eat his dust

      Shen Wei  and Zhao Yunlan the newly wed couple. Who truly love each other while Yezun trying to break them apart. Thus Mr. Shen have no choice but to force Yezun to date Bai Qi.

     Mr

     Mr. Shen the father of the twins. His very concerned  to Yezun well being. He didn't  want his children to fight one another because of a man only. So he told his friend Mr. Bai to force his son to date his son, Yezun.

     Bai Qi  went to the restaurant  to meet Shen Wei  as he thought he will be his date

     Bai Qi  went to the restaurant  to meet Shen Wei  as he thought he will be his date. His father told him that Shen Wei  is his date not Yezun. Since it's  been a long years they never seen each other his eagerly want to see the angel.

     Yezun on the other hand make himself  presentable  and color his hair black again as his father command it. Unknown  to him his father lied that a friend of his want his son to meet him. And eagerly wants to date him. "If he   insist so? Why not give in to my fans!" As he smirk. And look at the mirror for the last time before he went to the restaurant.

    Bai Qi  was reading the menu when Yezun came. "Hello! Are you my date Mr. Black?! I know it sound ridiculous  that  our parents gave us coding name! But I'm the angel you seek!" And wink to Bai Qi  who was surprised  why Shen Wei  is acting like someone he knows.

     "Angel? Why  are you acting like the devil I know?" He told himself. "Don't  you recognize me Angel?" He ask.
Yezun sit and look puzzled at him. "You know my father is right you look like Yunlan? Are you two related? Bai Qi  look puzzled, "Whose he angel?!"

    Yezun shake his head, "Nothing! Someone I knew! But you really look like brothers?" And reach to touch his cheek. Making Bai Qi  startled. He didn't  know Shen Wei  is so forward.

     "Let's  ordered first and talk!" As he wave to the waiter to order some foods.
When they finished  eating, Bai Qi  chuckled, "Don't  you really know who I am?" He ask again. Yezun shake his head. "No!" He smile to Yezun that almost melt Yezun's  heart. "It's me Bai Qi! Wei!" Yezun was shocked. But still he didn't tell him his Yezun.

    "So how's  my best friend Yezun? Surely  his lovely as you? Still keeping his silver hair and trying to get everything from you?"  He ask again. Yezun want to bolt up in anger. He wanted to shout to him that his Yezun. But calmly  make a fake smile, "So your the fatty best friend of my didi? You look different  now?"

     "Yes! I promise to him that I will grow up to be a thin and handsome man! So he might not look down on me! Sorry Wei if I told you, your didi is arrogant  while you.....your an angel that's  why many of our classmates  like you than your didi his a beautiful boy in disguise  as a devil!" Yezun want to punch Bai Qi  that time.

     "Really?" He tried to smile but failing, he didn't  notice his meat have many holes already. Because his punching it with his fork. Bai Qi  sweat. "Enough of your didi! How about you Angel? Why don't  you have a boyfriend?" But as Bai Qi  take his hand to kiss it. Yezun poured water to his head and retrieve  his hand.

     Everyone was shocked on what happened.  "For your information I'm Yezun! How could you said that to me!" And about to leave when Bai Qi  suddenly pulled him to his embrace. "So I see my Dad fooled me! Thinking your the angel not the devil?!"

    Yezun can't  believe  what his hearing and about to slapped  him but Bai Qi  hold his other hand. "Look my little  devil if you do this to me again you will see what your trying to find?!!!" Yezun smirk, "And what is that?!!!" He shout at him.

    Bai Qi  suddenly  kissed  him with a force. Making everyone looking at them shocked  even Yezun whose surprise  on what happened.  As his waiting for a punch or slapped  but not a kiss. His soft plump lips remind him of Yunlan, sweet and amazing. He didn't  notice Bai Qi  giving him a passionate  kiss making him moan unto him and break it.

    Bai Qi  smirk as he satisfied seeing Yezun shocked and blushed  face. "Do you like my kiss? That's  why you can't  even speak?" That make Yezun's  thinking back into reality.  He shouted  to Hei Qi  on why he done that. He swing  a punch but Bai Qi avoided it. And pulled  Yezun's  wrist making him bend on the table in an akward way.

    As Bai Qi hovered  behind him and bend his arm.  "Let me go! You thugs!" Yezun shout. "The next time you deceive  me not only a kiss I will give you! My lover to be!" And release him as he left. "I will never be your lover! Never do you hear!!!" Yezun shout.

    When he came back to the house, he complain to his father on why  he trick him going on that date? His father answered him to forget Yunlan and stick to Bai Qi.  "At least you made a good impression  to him? His father called me! He wants another date with you!" That made  Yezun pop his eyes off.

   "No way! I won't  date him again! Tell him that?!!!" Mr. Shen smirk, "Then it means you'll have no allowance next week."  Yezun widen his eyes, "What?!!! But Dad!!!"