20th November (1)

20th November (1)   6:48   DEATH SERVED CHILLED

The well of gloominess was so deep that I reached the bottom in hours and at the bottom was a ray of light. I looked around but everything was so different. My eyes hurt so I closed them for some time. I opened it again and this time Harrison stood before me with his front paws crossed, and his eyes glazing with fire at me, scrutinizing me. I tried to move and that was when I realized I was bound.

“What is the meaning of this?” I belched out and tried to wriggle myself out of the bounds. The rope was tied so tight that I could move. After wriggling for freedom, I began to lose breath so I stopped and cast my stare at Harrison.

He sighed and licked his tongue. I could see he felt in charge, and disturbing it was true. He was in charge.

‘Why are you doing all this? Ah? What is the matter with you?” I asked angrily, wriggling in the ropes again.

“It’s so amazing that you still don’t know what is going on here. Or is it that you are in denial of the truth? Okay, I will make it clearer to your dumb brain. You have been kidnapped by me, not for my amusement but to be killed by me. So you better enjoy the last hours of your life. The ropes tying you are strong so there is no way you can escape. I’ll advise you stop trying to tear it into pieces. Enjoy a less painful death, even though I do not plan on giving you an easy death” Harrison replied and walked away before I could ask more questions.

He sounded very bitter as he spoke in that stale croaky voice having patience with each articulated word wanting me to understand every word for what it really meant. Harrison in his earlier state before the whole poisoning incident sounded bad enough, and I knew for sure that his present condition modulated all his negative emotions. He would do ask he had promised. He would serve death on a cold plate with a fork on the left and a knife on the right, maybe a spoon if death was soupy.

Honestly, I was in trouble!