An Old Love

Multimedia: New Patitta
(source IG @newpatitta)
______________________________________

Have you ever feel moved by someone in the first meeting?

If you have, then we are the same.

I'm moved by him, a good looking person who seems to love kids a lot. At first, I don't know what to do because he seems indifferent and hard to approach. But, watching him like this make me realize that he is actually a good person with a very sweet smile. I don't know why but this heart of mine seems to feel a strange happiness inside.

"Jimmy, are you okay? You seems spaced out."

That sweet and beautiful voice bring me back to reality. In front of me, P'Tom carrying a toodler with his hands, give him comfort, and delicious snack. This scene were so similar with the old days when I joined Domundi and met him for the first time. But this time, instead awkwardness, his beautiful eyes gaze at me with worry.

"Ah, no. I'm okay, P'. I just think about our old days. Back then, you're carrying a kid like this too, when we're recording for Chinese New Year."

I give him a wide smile so he can feel at ease. This way, he won't no longer affected with my worry.

Let me tell you something. He is a person with a top notch observational skill. His kind heart make him sensitive towards other's. Not to mention me who already so close with him. Just by looking at my face, he will know what inside my head right away, as if some superpower hidden inside him.

"Are you sure? You seems unwell to me."

See? He is that kind of person, always knew when I am feeling well or not. I like him for being like this, but sometimes I don't like it because he makes me feel that I can't hide anything from him.

"I'm really okay, P'. What you see right now is the tiredness from yesterday's activity."

P'Tom sighed. "Yesterday I already told you that you don't have to come, but you insist. Your flight arrived in Bangkok at 01.00 AM right? Now, you should have a rest instead of being here."

"But I already have some rest. Besides, I miss you, P'. It's been a long time since we last met."

"Nah, not that long, you know. We met three days ago and when we didn't really see each other, we stay in contact with video call. And did you forget that you are a sleepyhead? I know that you wanna have more rest."

"W-well, I know but I wanna be with you. Don't you wanna be with me? I miss you so bad, you know."

When P'Tom hear my complain, he smile sweetly.

"Alright, alright. I won't argue with you anymore. Come here." P'Tom put down the toddler, gave him an opportunity to play by himself. Then, he sit on the sofa and wave his right hand, invite me to sit beside him. "I will massage you."

I nod my head a little, then sit on a place that he choose for me. When his little hand reach my temple, my heart feels so full in an instant. I even can't stop myself from smiling cz of this overflowing happiness.

I always love this moment when he worry about me and take care of me. I don't know why, but even his little action always made my heart feel so full of happiness.

"Do you wanna lay here?" P'Tom pat his thigh. "I think it will be more comfortable."

Again, a strange feeling growing inside my heart, make me unable to give him a proper response other than gaze at him.

"Aah, I adore him so much. What should I do?"

"What are you doing? Come here, lay on my lap!"

"A-ah, okay, P'." I change my position right away, while his little hands gently put my heads on his lap.

"You are actually being troubled by something, aren't you? There's no way I got my guess wrong." Even when his hand give my temple a little message, p'Tom refused to accept my excuse.

"No, P. You're just over sensitive this time."

"Really?" A little frown appear between his eyes.

"Uhm." I nodded slowly.

"Okay, then. I'll let you off this time."

His cute response make me can't hold my giggles.

"P."

"Hm?"

"Thank you na."

Another curve of sweet smile appear and bring his dimples to show up.

"I'm the one who should say thank you. I don't say anything doesn't mean that I didn't miss you, Jimmy. To be honest, I still feel it until now. A strange feeling that I'm not fully being myself when you're not with me. So I really thank you for your effort to come here despite your weariness from yesterday haven't dissapeared yet."

"Uhm."

I close my eyes because of the relaxed feelings he gave me. I love this moment and wanna cherish it forever.

"I am sorry, Nong. You have to take care of him because of my sister."

"Nah, it's okay, P. Besides, I love children so much. They are cute."

My ear catch a woman's voice. Not a familiar voice for me, but I know very clearly that their relationship was quite close from P'Tom's giggle. When I open my eyes and trying to sit, I startled him.

"Why did you wake up? I already told you to get more sleep."

"P', it's not polite if I do that in front of this P'."

"She is just P'New. I know her already. She is an easy going person, so she won't scold you just because of this."

"You two seems so close." A wide smile appeared on P'New's face.

"Yeah, we're so close." P'Tom smiled wide. "Ah, that's right. I haven't introduce you to each other yet. Jimmy, she is P'New, my co-worker. P'New, he is Jimmy, my Nong at Domundi."

"Sawatdee kha." P'New wai-ed at Jimmy.

"Sawatdee krub, P'."

"Then, I won't disturb you anymore. Enjoy your time."

Carrying the toddler, P'New leave the two of us. Meanwhile within my sight, P'Tom seeing her off with a pair of eyes full of adoration. Even without a word from him, I already knew that P'New is someone that p'Tom's trying to reach.

"She is beautiful, P'."

"Do you think so?"

P'Tom reply me right away. But, when he fully aware of my words, P'Tom's face flushed. Back then, when we become an imaginary couple for the first time, his face flushed a lot---almost everytime when I flirt with him.

I really like his shy expression back then and often tease him. But now, I hate it because I know that his feelings weren't for me. Instead of me, his heart and special feeling exist for that woman, P'New, a woman that he adore for years.