Chapter 1 - Possibilities

"I..." Sidon froze. "Y-Yes, I did."

"That's good. I brought you some water." You set down the glass next to your bed, not taking your eyes off your shocked husband.

"You came back." A smile slowly made its way to his mouth and his golden eyes started to get glassy.

"Of course I did. What would make you think otherwise?" You rubbed your thumb in circles on his cheekbone and he reached up to hold your hand; his touch so gentle and familiar to you, you couldn't even explain it.

"_____, I was so worried." He sat himself up and wrapped himself around you tightly. "I'm so glad you're home and safe."

"I'm glad everyone here is safe." You could feel yourself getting emotional and you could tell Sidon was as well.

"You don't know how much I've missed you." He pulled away and then began kissing all over your face. "I love you so much." He gave you the most passionate kiss on your lips as you moved your hands from his back to his neck.

"I love you more." You managed before letting all of the tears flow down your face.

"It's not possible."

"Yes it is."

"Aw, sweetheart don't cry." Sidon hugged you again and you snuggled into his chest as you cried.

"I'm sorry, Sidon, this is just a lot." You pushed your hair out of your face and Sidon wiped your tears away, being careful as to not hurt you with his claws.

"I know. Oh, goddess I know." You saw a few tears fall from his eyes and you kissed his cheek. "Did you already see everyone else?"

"No, I had to sneak up here. I wanted to see you first." You admitted, and he chuckled.

"You should go see everyone. They miss you too." He got off the bed, still cradling you in his arms. "Where's Zuko? Is he with you?"

"Sidon, I would never have just left our son there. Of course he's with me." You gave him another kiss before he put you down. The pair of you walked out of the room and sitting at the bottom step was the eleven year old prince.

"Mom!" He exclaimed, getting up and turning around. He looked nervously at Sidon and didn't move from the step he was on, as much as he wanted to.

"Zuko, I thought you wanted to go see your siblings?" You held your hand out and he hesitantly walked up to you. The way his tail flopped around behind him reminded you a lot of Sidon when he was younger.

"I wanna stay with you." He pouted, finally reaching your hand and pulling himself to your side.

"Well, while you're here, this is your father." You gestured to Sidon, and he waved a bit with a smile. Zuko's eyes carefully scanned over him before he took a step forward.

"Y-You're my father?" The young zora stammered.

"I am. Welcome home, Zuko." Sidon held his arms open and Zuko leaped into them and started crying.

"Aw, sweetheart." You covered your mouth as you watched two of your favorite people getting to see each other again. Sidon put Zuko down after a bit and he stood in between you two and grabbed both of your hands.

"Let's go see everyone else." He said, a couple tears still on his cheeks. You wiped them away, and the three of you went downstairs to where everyone else was.

"Zippora! Link! Zelda! Scarlett! Chrystal!" Sidon called out from the bottom step.

"What?!" You mouthed, trying to get his attention again before you got to the group. But it was too late.

"Aunt _____!" Scarlett exclaimed as she stood up. She clasped her hands together with a bright smile. Next to her, you saw familiar, shiny golden hair.

"_____...?" The woman turned around and revealed herself to be your sister.

"Chrystal?" You looked her up and down. She stood up straight and raised her head a bit.

"I-I know you probably weren't expecting me to be here, but I-"

"How?" You managed to say, edging closer.

"I don't know." She shook her head, and you just ran over to her and hugged her, both of you now breaking out into tears again.

"Dad who's this?" You could hear one of your daughters ask.

"Zippora, this is your mother. And this is your brother, Zuko. The real Zuko." Sidon explained, and you heard the young child crying right after.

"Zippora?" You turned around and saw your two children hugging. And then you felt two more children next to you.

"Mommy?" The little girl said, and you realized instantly it was Link and Zelda.

"Zelda! Link!" You kneeled down and welcomed the two into your arms. They both clutched onto you and you held them tightly.

"Scarlie, where's my parents?" Rhoam asked, and then Scarlett walked over and hugged you before asking.

"Hey _____, where's Uncle Link and Aunt Zelda?"

________________
Merry Christmas Eve! And yet another cliffhanger. And..

a happy new year🎵🎶

My characters are honestly emotional enough nevermind having a family reunion