Chapter 4

''Wei...'' Zhao Yunlan mumbled in his sleep after he woke up from the fainted.

Now he is dreaming of a beautiful girl with a long silky hair and wearing a black robe while having a fight on the top of mountain. He saw the rebellious keep fighting with that beautiful girl. The weird is that girl has a face of Prof. Shen with a white pale color skin, beautiful eyes, long eyelashes, small nose and pinky rosy lips. But the different is that girl didn't wear a rim glasses like Prof. Shen and they are different genders.

'Why is their names are same? Wei? Why Wei? Who are they?' Zhao Yunlan kept asking in his mind to see this beautiful girl

Zhao Yunlan keeps watching that fight between that girl and those rebellious. He wanted to help that girl but he can't since he didn't know where is he at that time. Is he existed in his own dream? Or he just can see that beautiful girl through his dream? Zhao Yunlan tried to call that girl while mumbling in his sleep but still that girl didn't hear him.

''Wei...'' Zhao Yunlan kept mumbling in his sleep while the SID staffs frown to hear that mumble including Shen Wei that came back from his place after he left them all to bring that monster to the right place.

''Chief Zhao!'' Zhu called but still Zhao Yunlan drowned in his dream.

''Let him, Zhu! He is too drowning in his dream,'' Shen Wei prevented Zhu from waking up Zhao Yunlan as he didn't want something happens to Zhao Yunlan if that dream is a dangerous dream.

And as expected by Shen Wei, that dream is a dangerous dream for Zhao Yunlan but unexpectedly by Shen Wei that the dangerous thing is not the killing or what but something rose up underneath that blanket made Zhu, Guo and Wang unconsciously scream with a flaring faces and they cover their faces immediately while the other SID staffs laugh to see that condition of their chief. Shen Wei swallows hard to see that thing made her face flares up to red as well.

''Please go out now!'' Shen Wei ordered them all to leave him in this hotel room alone with Zhao Yunlan made them all look at each other for a moment.

But then, they all nod agreed as they are scare of Shen Wei as now they know who Shen Wei is to them if not that scary Heipaoshi. Chu leads them all to leave his master with their chief as he is really respecting Heipaoshi the most. Whatever the order that Heipaoshi gives to him, he will follow even though to lose his life. Da Qing has a different thought as well as Lin that both have a very pervertness minds. They guess that Shen Wei will help Zhao Yunlan to release that pain in the bedroom after they went out from there.

And expected, Shen Wei is thinking of that too. But he is too shy to do that to this guy unlike he did to the one he once loved before. By hearing to the call of his name from that guy is already made him shy and miss that guy. But he knows this guy in front of him is not the same guy that he loved before. He also knows the guy that he once loved is already dead and this guy is only the reincarnation of that guy.