Chapter 7

Mr. Wu is surprised to see Zhao Yunlan and that beautiful guy with the same face as his nephew. As Wu Xie told him about the lecturer named Prof. Shen from DCU but not this Shen Wei but Shen Ling, caused Mr. Wu weirdly looks at Shen Wei. But Zhao Yunlan tried his best to hide about Shen Wei from Mr. Wu and the archeological team.

''Please come in, Chief Zhao and Prof. Shen! Wu Xie is having his medicine,'' Mr. Wu said as he booked the apartment room in this hotel, unlike Zhao Yunlan and the team who booked the private rooms.

Zhao Yunlan pulls Shen Wei to the inside and they follow Mr. Wu to meet with Wu Xie. As Wu Xie's friend, Pangzhi saw Shen Wei, he shouted for unbelief that this guy with the similar face as Wu Xie lied about the status of Prof. Shen Wei which not existed in DCU, but Prof. Shen Ling.

''How dare you to lie to us with Tiantian's friend's position in DCU! Who are you, young man?'' Pangzhi asked with a shout.

Shen Wei just smiles to Pangzhi and he answers it calmly.

''I'm Prof. Shen too. Shen Wei. But I am not his friend...yet,'' Shen Wei replied and Zhao Yunlan laughs to hear that while patting Shen Wei's shoulder, made the others look weird to Zhao Yunlan.

''Well, mister big guy, Wang Pangzhi! Let me tell you something. Sometimes, someone needs to hide his or her identity for a reason. And I am sure this Prof. Shen at here has his own reason too. And that reason is not bad reason, but good and safe. So, please be assured to accept him at here, okay?'' Zhao Yunlan assured to Pangzhi and the others.

But not the other two guys at there who are frowning to see Shen Wei. One of them is Liu Sang that can listen to the heartbeat of Shen Wei which is not from human. Another one is Wu Xie's best friend like Pangzhi who is called as Kylin that can smell the sense of Shen Wei over two scents that familiar for him. But both of them just silent at their stood without asking the detail.

''Pang, cool down! Let hear them first. I am sure they have something to talk if this lier at here too,'' Wu Xie said while calming down Pangzhi but his words caused Zhao Yunlan wanted to punch this guy with similar face as Shen Wei.

''What did you call him?! He is not a lier!'' Zhao Yunlan shouted in mad and Shen Wei quickly pulls him backward from punching Wu Xie on the bed.

''I am sorry for his temper, Mr. Wu Xie. This chief is really bad temper. Please forgive him,'' Shen Wei apologized and Wu Xie smiles slightly to see the relationship between these two guys.

''Wu Xie, watch your words!'' Mr. Wu reminded and Wu Xie holds up his hand on the aor for surrendered.

''It's alright, Prof. Shen. My fault too to call you like that. My apologies. I am always like to tease. So, please don't be offended of my words,'' Wu Xie apologized too.

Shen Wei nods understand. He can see someone through Wu Xie. The lost of his twin brother's behavior. That teasing and playful. After that incident, Baipaoshi also lost his playful and teasing emotions. Baipaoshi is just like half of himself now without his other half emotions. That ghost face also took away half emotions of Baipaoshi.

''Mr. Wu Xie, I am sorry to ask you this personal. But why are you here actually when you are sick like this? What are you trying to find from this place?'' Shen Wei asked directly made Wu Xie and the others look at each other.

''Err...'' Wu Xie didn't know how to answer but he looks at his uncle third for the answer.

''We told you that we heard about this weird place. So, we want to figure out about this place,'' Mr. Wu replied on behalf of Wu Xie.

Wu Xie just nods with his slightly smile.

''Is it about his sickness? Did you think he can be cured if he comes here?'' Shen Wei asked again, directly aimed to the main purpose of the archeological team at here.