Chapter 5

Shen Wei portals to the crime scene. He looks around if he can see or smell any scent of another ghosts from the deep hell. He keeps releasing his energy to trace those ghosts but suddenly a voice is heard from unknown, made Shen Wei startled to hear that. He quickly retreated his energy and he looks around if that voice owner from the ground but he can see nothing. The area is dark without a moonlight tonight.

''Are you hiding yourself from the others within that human body, Heipaoshi?'' that voice asked from unknown.

''Who are you? Show yourself!'' Shen Wei replied.

Then, that voice chuckles while yawning.

''I am showing myself to you, Heipaoshi. I am just behind of you,'' that voice said and suddenly the voice owner appeared behind Shen Wei, making him startled once again.

''Ying? The flowers tribe leader,'' Shen Wei mentioned and that flower girl chuckles again.

''You remembered me, Heipaoshi. I saw you before at this place when you helped them to slay that monster. Why are you disguised in this human body, Heipaoshi?'' Ying asked.

''I can't come here in my form. They can sense me. So, I disguise as a human, as Prof. Shen using my lover's pendant. So, I can hide my scent. But how can you sense me, Ying?'' Shen Wei asked his curiosity.

''I am flowers leader, Heipaoshi. I can smell anyone who passing here. Even you, humans, ghosts, monsters or any tribe,'' Ying said.

Shen Wei nods.

''Then, did you sense any ghosts or monsters from the deep hell?'' Shen Wei asked.

''From the deep hell? I am sorry, Heipaoshi. I didn't know the smell of deep hell. You know, I live on the ground since the beginning. I never go to the hell. So, I can't differentiate the scent from the hell. But I just know that before you and them came to get that monster, Ya Qing was here with someone. A ghost that can teleport using the light medium. His face has a long scar. His hair is long with purple color. His body built is similar to that guy who has your lover's similar face,'' Ying told.

''Ya Qing? And that guy... Do you know his name?'' Shen Wei asked.

''Not sure. If I am not mistaken, Ya Qing called him Zhujiu,'' Ying told again.

Shen Wei nods understand. He wanted to ask the detail but suddenly Ying disappeared, but her voice is still can be heard by Shen Wei slowly.

''Someone is coming to here,'' Ying whispered and then the wind brushes on Shen Wei's face made Shen Wei turns his body and he folds his arms on his chest as he nudged his rim glasses since he can sense that familiar scent from someone he knows.

Zhao Yunlan walks closer to Shen Wei near that tree with the blooming yellow flowers

Zhao Yunlan walks closer to Shen Wei near that tree with the blooming yellow flowers. That tree looks beautiful with those blooming flowers. Zhao Yunlan said hi to Shen Wei and that professor just giving a beautiful smiles. Zhao Yunlan can't help to drool more to this professor but then he asks for what is Shen Wei doing at here.