Chapter 17

''Rong, no!!'' Zhao Yunlan unconsciously called that name as he saw that guy with a red ancient clothes wanted to hit Wu Xie with that fire, made that guy turned to face Zhao Yunlan.

''Kunlun!'' Rong called back and he retreats his fire from hitting Wu Xie that weakening in the hand of Rong right now.

''Rong, he and his team are in your side. That guy with ghost face's face is actually Baipaoshi, not ghost face. Ghost face already died. We killed him and we sealed back the hell gate,'' Zhao Yunlan told.

''Don't lie to me! I don't believe in you! I told you to protect my soul fires with you! But what you did, Kunlun? You let that ghost face killed you. If not because of Yan Wang saved your soul at that time, I already lost my three soul fires within you!'' Rong shouted in mad.

''I am sorry to let him killed me. But I can't let him kill my lover, Rong. I am sure you will do the same to the one you love. I know you loved Heipaoshi too, Rong. But she chose me. Even now she chose me,'' Zhao Yunlan told made Rong looks at Shen Wei who has the similar face as that guy in his trap (Baipaoshi) that also same face as ghost face and this guy he wanted to kill now (Wu Xie).

''She? What do you mean by she? Isn't Heipaoshi is a guy?'' Rong asked with frowning.

Zhao Yunlan shakes his head.

''Heipaoshi is actually a girl. But stronger than her didi and us. Yan Wang hid her real identity from us all for her own sake. If not, she will be the most girl to be taken not in the underworld but also amongst us, the deities,'' Zhao Yunlan told.

Rong looks at Shen Wei that standing at the side of Zhao Yunlan. But then his eyes fall to the girl at the side of Shen Wei.

''Li Qian?'' Rong called Li Qian made that poor girl startled as this guy knows her name.

''Fa... Father?'' Li Qian stuttered to call back.

Rong smiles to hear that. He can see the fire within Li Qian now. So, his daughter is awakened now by his power within her. Not bad. His planning is successful to let his descendant was born in this world. So he can save Kunlun's soul fires through his descendant since Kunlun's reincarnation is about the age of his descendant. Just gap for ten years.

As Rong and Li Qian are staring to each other, unknowingly to them that Erjing heard about Li Qian is a daughter of Rong made him ordered the team to kill Li Qian instead of Rong. One of the Erjing's peoples charges forward to kill Li Qian but Rong noticed that and he blocks that sword from stabbing on Li Qian.

''Rong!'' Zhao Yunlan shouted in surprised to see that sword is stabbed on Rong's chest.

''Father,'' Li Qian called as Rong falls in her arms.

Shen Wei quickly summons her blade and she kills every enemy at there with a blink of eyes, leaving behind Erjing, Mr. Jiao and Zhujiu since the death list of the humans at there in his hand now except Erjing and Mr. Jiao. So he can kill the humans in the death list. Ya Qing is not be seeing at there. Maybe she is there but nowhere to be known.

''Leave that old man to me, Prof. Shen! He killed my girlfriend!'' Black said as he wants to revenge on Mr. Jiao.

''I will help you, Black!'' Kylin added and Black nods agreed.

''I want that betrayal, Prof. Shen!'' Mr. Wu said and Shen Wei nods understand.

''I will join you, Er shu!'' Wu Xie added.

''Count on me, Er shu!'' Pangzhi said with his grinning.

''Then, I will leave them two to you and I will collect their souls soon. But I will handle this ghost,'' Shen Wei replied and she changes her blade to her longer scythe made the others widen their eyes to see that long scythe in the hand of a girl that they thought is weak including Zhujiu that actually drooling over Shen Wei that now he knows is a girl.