Chapter 18

Author's note:
There is a matured content in this chapter. Please beware!

**********************

''Xiao Wei?'' Zhao Yunlan called the girl that sleeping at his side bed while hiding the face in between the folded arms on the bed.

Shen Wei stirs a little to hear her name was calling by someone. She opens her eyes and lifts up her head to face the one who called her, but unconsciously that pair of plump lips landed on her pinky rosy lips, made them both stiffened in their condition while blinking their eyes for a surprise. Zhao Yunlan smiles as he feels those sweet pinky lips on his lips made him moves his lips to swallow the whole lips of his lover.

''Yunlan...'' Shen Wei moaned in between of their heated kisses as Zhao Yunlan slowly pulls her to the bed without thinking of the situation in that room, ignoring whoever in that room or wherever they are right now because in his mind just this beautiful girl named Shen Wei.

''Ehem! Ehem!! Can you both control your desire and look around before you want to make a love?! Please don't make my eyes and ears bleeding to see and hear your love making with your lover, master!'' Daqing interrupted their sweet moment while jumping on the bed with his cat form, made both of them startled and unconsciously pushed each other for a shock.

''Fat cat! Why are you here?!'' Zhao Yunlan asked in surprised.

''Why am I here, master? Of course I was here since beginning before your lover slept at your side. And you know what? We are now in the hotel room that Mr. Wu Erbai booked for them but now we shared with them! And you... You directly taken on your lover without thinking of the surrounding of you!'' Daqing said with his scolding while pointing to Zhu in her snake form that coiling near to Lin that playing game on the couch.

''Hi, chief! Hi, Prof. Shen! Sorry if we are disturbing your sweet moment. But I guess you should control it, chief since now you are not alone with your lover,'' Lin mentioned made Shen Wei's face flares up while Zhao Yunlan swallows hard for the embarrassing.

''Why you didn't tell me or prevent me, Xiao Wei?'' Zhao Yunlan whispered to Shen Wei but of course Daqing and Zhu can hear his mind in their animal's form.

''How can she tell you when you swallowed her lips like no more tomorrow!'' Zhu interrupted the whispering between that couple, adding the blushing on Shen Wei's face.

Zhao Yunlan sighs and he grits his teeth for the disturbance from his own staffs.

''And why are you still here now?! Can't you see our sweet moment?! Why don't you all go out and give us our sweet time?!'' Zhao Yunlan scolded to the three of his staffs made them startled a little but then they hurriedly leave the hotel room with their giggling.

'We will give you just two hours to have your sweet moment with your lover, chief! After that, please come downstairs to the barbeque place. Mr. Wu prepared the banquet for us all tonight to celebrate our winning in the battle,' Daqing telepathic to Zhao Yunlan before he transforms to his human form as well as Zhu when they three left that couple in the hotel room.

Zhao Yunlan looks at Shen Wei as he heard that telepathic from Daqing. Shen Wei just smiles slightly to him with that blushing face as she is still feeling embarrassing for their heated kisses in front of Daqing's cat form, Zhu's snake form and Lin in that hotel room.

''I am sorry, Xiao Wei. I don't know they were here when I kissed you,'' Zhao Yunlan apologized for his mistake in making this Heipaoshi embarrassing in front of the SID staffs.

Shen Wei smiles beautiful and she gets Zhao Yunlan back. Without a warning she pushes Zhao Yunlan to lay on the bed and she leans on the chest of her lover. Zhao Yunlan just giggles to see his lover is bolder day by days.