Chapter 8

''Baipaoshi?'' Kylin asked.

Baipaoshi that now is disguised as Yezhun looks at behind him just to see Kylin, the guy he knows from back then. The one who helped him and his sister to be escaped from ghost face. If not because of this guy at that time, he and his sister will not survive from the hold of ghost face after that bastard killed Kunlun.

''Zhang Qiling! You are still alive!'' Yezhun stated.

''Baipaoshi, it's really you!'' Kylin said with happy face.

Yezhun nods admitted.

''Call me Yezhun on the ground,'' Yezhun requested and Kylin nods understand.

''Didi, what's happening to them? Why Zhao Yunlan was screaming in hurt as well as Mr. Wu Xie? And why are you here instead of in the underworld?'' Shen Wei asked with curiosity.

Yezhun sighs.

''Gege, Yan Wang personally sent me to here to tell you that Shangti told to him that Shangti let the memories of Kunlun and ours to awaken them two for the sealing of hell gate. Yan Wang said that the hell gate is confirmed already opened and the deep hell has a hole like Mr. Judge told. Also ghost face is not in that pillar now. He was escaped. And you know one more thing, there is another human group that coming to here to help ghost face and the rebellious ghosts to get Wu Xie. That's why Shangti let them two awaken by our memories,'' Yezhun told.

''Who is that one who wanted to get my nephew?'' Mr. Wu asked to Yezhun with a surprise.

''How did they know about us at here?'' Black asked.

''There is a spy amongst you,'' Yezhun said made them all startled and they look at each other especially Mr. Wu that can't believe that.

''Who are you to accuse that to us?'' Erjing asked in a mad.

''Who am I? I am Baipaoshi, the white cloak envoy. I can tell you who has a greedy heart at here. Do you want me to prove it to you?'' Yezhun asked with a sarcastically voice made all of them swallow hard.

''Didi, don't tease them!'' Shen Wei reminded and Yezhun just laughs to see a scare face of Erjing and the others as he heard the next words from his sister's mind.

'Don't provoke them for now, didi. Let that spy in this group. So, we can know what's the intention of them all in this place. I am sure, that spy is greedy for something from ghost face to work for that bastard, instead of to work for this group. And I am sure that spy is the closest to Wu family. Besides, I am also curious for how did this group knows about this place and said can cure Wu Xie's sickness,' Shen Wei telepathic to Yezhun.

''Mr. Wu, please be careful with the peoples around you!'' Yezhun added to Mr. Wu that frowning to hear Yezhun's words.

''Well, Mr. Wu! Please let me lay down Chief Zhao on a comfortable place,'' Shen Wei requested.

''Oh, yeah! That's right! My apologies, Heipaoshi...''

''Call me Prof. Shen or Shen Wei, please!'' Shen Wei cut Mr. Wu's words for his call.

Mr. Wu nods understand.

''Li Jiale, Pangzhi! Pull Wu Xie to the side bed and let Prof. Shen to lay Chief Zhao at Wu Xie's side,'' Mr. Wu ordered his peoples and they did without any objection before Shen Wei laid down Zhao Yunlan on the bed.