Chapter 10

''Didi, you mean...'' Shen Wei can't say his words as he gets Yezhun on the spot and he touches Yezhun's chest where the heart is placed.

''Gege, he used that potion to get Wu Xie's soul and I sucked that dark energy from Wu Xie,'' Yezhun mentioned.

Shen Wei swallows hard while feeling worried to his twin brother and Wu Xie.

''Your heartbeat is falling,'' Shen Wei stated and Yezhun nods admitted as he just noticed his condition after he got a rest in the underworld.

''Wu Xie too,'' Huo Doufu told as he checked on Wu Xie when he can digest the situation now.

''That's mean they will die?'' Houtian asked in worry.

''I will not let them die!'' Shen Wei said with a mad face to think the trick of ghost face played using Zhujiu through Erjing, that greedy man, the betrayal of Mr. Wu.

''What do you mean, gege? I am dying even he died,'' Yezhun asked.

''You will not die, didi! And you too, Wu Xie! I will make sure you both will get your souls back. I will make sure that bastard will not get your fully souls!'' Shen Wei determined made all of them swallow hard in surprised while Yezhun and Wu Xie look at each other.

''Xiao Wei, let's find him and kill him before he gets their souls,'' Zhao Yunlan said his decision.

Shen Wei nods.

''Daqing, bring us to those ghosts and monsters. I am sure ghost face is there too if those ghosts and monsters are attacking you. They must try to protect their master, ghost face!'' Shen Wei said.

Daqing nods.

''Guys! Pick up your weapons now! And you Erjing! I give you another chance. If you betrayed me again for this time, I will kill you by myself! If you try to hurt Wu Xie or Yezhun even a tiny bit, you will feel your death!'' Mr. Wu ordered to his peoples but then he warned to that greedy man, Erjing.

Erjing nods with his paler face as his plan is ruined now by these two legendary little ghosts.

''Wu Xie, let's go now! Yezhun, get ready to suck your power from him as I got him, okay?'' Shen Wei ordered to Wu Xie and Yezhun.

They both nod especially Yezhun that know the plan from his sister through his sister's mind that telepathic to him as his sister said those words in front of the others.

'Didi, as you sucked his soul, crash the bad one and take the good one. I will slay him with my blade. Let Wu Xie summons your sword and I need you to stab on his heart. I will ask Yunlan to summon Kunlun's dragon breath sword too as he is awakened now,' Shen Wei telepathic to Yezhun for his plan as he didn't want the others especially Erjing hear his thought for that plan.

They all move to the second floor made the other visitors are surprised and scare. Houtian, Kanjian, Liu Sang and Wang Meng help Huo Doufu to clear the path with shoving the visitors to the fartherst place especially to leave the second level right away. Daqing leads the way to the place that he told as secret passage.

''There, Prof. Shen!'' Daqing told while pointing into the room just to see Chu and Lin pull Li Jiale and Jia Kezi to the safest place.

''Lao Chu! Lin!'' Zhao Yunlan called as he gets them that injured too but not as serious as Li Jiale and Jia Kezi.

''Chief! Heipaoshi! Baipaoshi!'' Chu called with his breathless for the lost of fight.

''How is the situation in there?'' Shen Wei asked.

''They are still trying to get out from that hole. That's not a secret passage but the hole of deep hell. This hotel was developed on the ground where the deep hell located. This is the same hotel that you fought him before this, Heipaoshi. You sealed this hotel from the eyes of the peoples outside to not let them escape,'' Chu told.