Chapter 12

''Chief Zhao! Heipaoshi...''

''Where, where, where?'' Zhao asked in surprised to hear the name of Heipaoshi without Chu finishing his words yet when Zhao Yunlan woke up from his napping.

Chu looks at Daqing that lazily wiggling the cat tail while munching the favourite dried fishes on the working desk.

''I told you don't say that name if the owner is not here... yet! Our chief is love sick now since the day that owner of the name disappeared from our eyes,'' Daqing whined with reminder made Chu nods understand but still he needs to send this message from Heipaoshi.

''He is not here, Chief Zhao! But he sent a message to you to go to the DCU to meet with Prof. Shen. He said Prof. Shen has something to say to you,'' Chu delivered the message from Heipaoshi.

''Alright!'' Zhao Yunlan lazily replied as he thought that Prof. Shen is Shen Ling that Pangzhi told before.

Chu left Zhao Yunlan that lazily leaning on the working chair while Daqing follows Chu to the outside in his cat form.

''Lao Chu, who is that Prof. Shen? Isn't that Prof. Shen Ling was moved to the other university? Is DCU has another Prof. Shen?'' Daqing asked while Zhao Yunlan can hear his mind made Zhao Yunlan silently frowns in the office room.

''I don't know. I just delivered that message from Heipaoshi,'' Chu replied and he takes his seat at his working desk.

''What if that Prof. Shen is Heipaoshi himself?'' Lin asked with curiosity as he heard their talk.

''But I don't think he is because that Prof. Shen is a girl as I know from Heipaoshi,'' Chu told.

''You said you don't know and now you know that Prof. Shen is a girl?'' Zhu commented with curiosity.

Chu slaps his forehead.

''Oh, yeah! You are right! I forgot to tell Chief Zhap to find Prof. Shen who is a girl in DCU!'' Chu whined for his mistake.

''It's alright, Lao Chu! I already telepathic to him to find a girl lecturer in DCU. And you know what, Lao Chu? He is so excited to see that lecturer now,'' Daqing told made Chu and the others widen their eyes for unbelievable.

''You mean he is not gay? Didn't he fall in love to Heipaoshi? Didn't he is in a love sick now to Heipaoshi, right?'' Wang asked from her working desk as she replied the email from the superior.

Daqing nods admitted as that what's happening to their chief now after two weeks they didn't see Heipaoshi or even Prof. Shen. Their chief was always spacing out even during handling the case. Their chief rarely talked to them lately nor even teased them.

''Lao Chu, is Heipaoshi busy now? Why he didn't come to here and just summoned you for any delivery message to us? Is he didn't want to find that Zhujiu and Ya Qing anymore?'' Zhu curiously asked to Chu.

''You asked the right question, Zhu! I wonder that too for why didn't Heipaoshi come to here for the cases happened lately. What's his plan actually?'' Lin added.

''I don't know about that, guys! As I met him, he is normal. Not busy too. But Baipaoshi is now on the ground as Yezhun. And Heipaoshi is still in the underworld, doing his work,'' Chu told.

''Yezhun on the ground? Why? Where? I didn't see him for once since the last two weeks,'' Daqing asked as he always wondering around at outside during daylight or night in his fluffy black cat.

''He is being a CEO in newspapers company. Working at there. He requested from Yan Wang to be a human on the ground to find Zhujiu and Ya Qing and Yan Wang agreed. Only that I know for now about them two,'' Chu told again.