Chapter 6

After the private talk on that night, now Zhao Yunlan knows the real Shen Wei is to them all if not that scary Heipaoshi. But for Zhao Yunlan, that news made him jumped in a joyful. He can't believe he can see the real face of Heipaoshi through Shen Wei that disguised as Prof. Shen. He can't believe that scary Heipaoshi is actually beautiful like this.

But only Zhao Yunlan knows this is the face of Shen Wei unlike his staffs that also know Shen Wei is Heipaoshi. They thought Heipaoshi has a different face with a skeleton unlike this beautiful face. And Zhao Yunlan who knows the real face of Heipaoshi through the truth from Shen Wei when Shen Wei can't lie to him about that face just mentioned to his staffs that Heipaoshi just disguised as this beautiful guy and he lets his staffs keep thinking that Heipaoshi has a skeleton face and body underneath that black cloak.

After the talk on the last night, Zhao Yunlan shamelessly pulled Shen Wei to his embrace on the bed in that hotel room as he wants to smell this sweet scent of Shen Wei in his sleep. He kicked Daqing into Zhu's hotel room on the last night as Shen Wei felt shy to sleep at the side of Zhao Yunlan since Zhao Yunlan still didn't know that he is actually a girl that having a bad habit of sleeping. As Zhao Yunlan didn't want to make this beautiful professor in disguise to sleep in another room, so he rather kicked Daqing out.

However, Zhao Yunlan didn't expect that he can see the bad habit of this Heipaoshi during sleep which now he can understand for why did this Heipaoshi avoided to sleep with him. So, this is the real reason when Shen Wei removed Zhao Yunlan's clothes during their sleep. As Shen Wei is stronger than Zhao Yunlan with Heipaoshis power, then Zhao Yunlan can't avoid that making him naked on that bed.

Luckily, Shen Wei did that under the sleeping. So that Shen Wei didn't see his bare naked. But what shocked of Zhao Yunlan is when Shen Wei called another name and mumbled the words I love you during the sleep. Zhao Yunlan feels a bit jealous and frustrated to hear that name and those words without knowing who is that guy Shen Wei called.

As Zhao Yunlan kept thinking, suddenly Shen Wei kissed him and embraced him tightly in the sleep till Zhao Yunlan can't move and he fell asleep till morning. When the morning come, Shen Wei woke up earlier than Zhao Yunlan made him frowns a little to see the one in his tight embracing. He looks to that awkward condition of them before he screams in surprised, making that poor chief that almost broken the bones startled and botled up to sit to see Shen Wei that jumped from the bed with a paler face.

''What, what, what?!'' Zhao Yunlan asked in surprised.

''You are naked! Why? Did you do something to me?'' Shen Wei asked with worry to not remember what was happened on the last night.

''Did what? Oh, my! You saw my bare naked once again,'' Zhao Yunlan whined and he quickly covers his naked body with the blanket.

''Once again? What do you mean once again?'' Shen Wei asked with his flaring face.

''Oh, Shen Wei! You held me tight and you removed my clothes in your sleep. I can't fight you with your strength, almost making my bones broken you know!'' Zhao Yunlan whined with his telling the truth to this Heipaoshi that he called Shen Wei as requested by this beautiful guy on the last night to hide the true self of Heipaoshi from the others.

''I... I did?'' Shen Wei asked in stuttering voice.

''Yes, you did! Aren't you remember that? You kept calling that name and said the words I love you while kissing me and roaming your hands on my bare naked body. You even made me turned on and wet, you know!'' Zhao Yunlan whined again with the truth happened on the last night during the sleep.

Shen Wei's face is red now with the embarrassing to hear that from Zhao Yunlan.

''Am I changed to someone else?'' Shen Wei curiously asked as he always changed to her real self as a girl when he slept with Yezhun and did his bad habit to Yezhun but always prevented by Yezhun with Yezhun's power to make him sleep before he can touch Yezhun's private part.