Chapter 9

Wu Xie woke up with headache and confusion. He looks at Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei for the answer. Also to see another similar guy as him in his room. Besides, he also can see all the SID staffs are in that room while looking at him. That similar guy walks closer to him on the bed and sits at his side.

''Wu Xie, I know you are confuse now. Please believe what you see in your unconscious. It's not a dream. It's real happened to you. You are the reincarnation of ghost face's half soul. The good one when Yan Wang wanted to save ghost face's good soul before he locked ghost face in the pillar of deep hell. What you saw in your unconscious is what was happened during the war and before that. All the memory of ghost face. I am sure, you know what was ghost face's thinking at that time. I mean the reason he wanted to kill Kunlun and Heipaoshi. Can you tell us what is that reason?'' Yezhun asked as he came back after the rest in the underworld for his weak body and now he still feels weak.

''As I remembered from my unconscious, he tried to get Heipaoshi's power too like he took Baipaoshi's power to rule the underworld as at that time Heipaoshi and Baipaoshi were ruling the underworld under Yan Wang. But Kunlun saved them and died. Ghost face also wanted to have Kunlun as his lover but Kunlun rejected him as Kunlun loved Heipaoshi more than everything,'' Wu Xie told what he was remembered.

Yezhun nods understand.

''I know he loved Kunlun and tried to get him from you, gege,'' Yezhun said to Shen Wei that looking at Zhao Yunlan.

''Well, Xiao Wei, I told you that I didn't love him or anyone in this world except only one. And that one is still same like Kunlun's lover,'' Zhao Yunlan said and the SID staffs are a bit surprised to hear that unclear confession from their chief.

''So, our chief fell in love to Prof. Shen? I mean, Heipaoshi! No wonder he said Heipaoshi smelled nice and sweet. So, his heart already fell for Heipaoshi,'' Daqing commented and the SID staffs laugh but then their laughs stopped when Shen Wei cleared the throat to not embarrass them two at there, made an archeological teammates laugh to the SID staffs.

''Deserved you all! Always interfere with my love life!'' Zhao Yunlan whined but then their focus is to Wu Xie again.

''What did you know about the ghost face, Wu Xie?'' Shen Wei asked with the normal calling as Wu Xie requested to call his name only with no more mister.

''Like you know him back then, Prof. Shen. But this time he tried to call me to be here. When I awakened I can feel his existence near me...''

''You mean in here? In this room?'' Pangzhi cut Wu Xie's words.

Wu Xie shakes his head.

''Not in this room. But outside. I am not sure where. But it's too near and I also can feel his energy almost reaching my body,'' Wu Xie told, made them frowns.

''Almost reaching your body? From which direction? Right, left, front, back?'' Lin asked while pulling his detection instrument.

''Every direction,'' Wu Xie told.

''Every direction? That's mean...'' Zhao Yunlan guessed but he didn't finish his words when suddenly he asks Pangzhi to let Wu Xie gets off from the bed.

As Pangzhi brings Wu Xie to the chair near the bed, Zhao Yunlan pulls away the bed from the original position. He then lays on the floor and leans his ear to listen something. All of them look weirdly to his action but not Shen Wei and Yezhun when those two walk closer to Zhao Yunlan and they touch that floor at that place. Both of them release their energy and tried to track something they guessed.

''He is there, below of this ground!'' Yezhun stated and Zhao Yunlan nods as well as Shen Wei.

''What do you feel now, Wu Xie?'' Zhao Yunlan asked to Wu Xie.