Chapter 2

''Prof. Shen, are you alone in here? I mean, you said you came for a meeting and you can't find the way out. So, where is the one that you were in the meeting?'' Zhao Yunlan that still curious over Shen Wei asked as soon as they entered into that hotel room.

Zhao Yunlan offered Shen Wei to share a room with him together with Daqing while he shoved Lin to Chu's room that sharing with Guo. At first Lin whined for that but then he understood when he saw the sparkling eyes of Zhao Yunlan towards Shen Wei. So, he willingly offered himself to move to Chu's room.

''Well, I left him after the meeting. Maybe he passed that door while I am not. I don't know where is he now since I can't find him in this hotel when I tried to find him back,'' Shen Wei said carefully and Zhao Yunlan just nods.

''Then, are you okay to share a room with me now onwards? Or you need another room?'' Zhao Yunlan asked while facing back to Shen Wei made that guy stopped his walk.

''Can I get another room?'' Shen Wei requested as he feels shy and awkward to share a room with Zhao Yunlan and Daqing.

''Why? Are you afraid to share a room with me? I am straight, Prof. Shen. I will not do anything to you, okay? So please be assured!'' Zhao Yunlan said and he puts his bag on the bed while Daqing transforms to a cat form for the sleep.

Shen Wei didn't bat his eyes to see Daqing that transformed to a black fluffy cat. Zhao Yunlan saw that situation and he arches his eyebrows to feel weird on Shen Wei that didn't shock to see Daqing shifted to a cat form. Zhao Yunlan takes Daqing on his hold and he brings it to Shen Wei before he gives that poor cat to that beautiful guy, made Shen Wei frowning.

''Why?'' Shen Wei asked with his confusion without taking Daqing from Zhao Yunlan's hold, made that poor cat jumps to the floor to sleep on the bed back.

''Well Prof. Shen, do you know about me and my staffs? You didn't bat your eyes to see my staff changed to a black cat. Did you see this weird cat before this?'' Zhao Yunlan asked with curiosity.

''Err... Not really. But I saw the weird peoples at outside before this. Well, actually I am a lecturer in mutation gene field. So, I saw something like this,'' Shen Wei defended himself and Zhao Yunlan nods with a sigh.

''I tell you earlier, Prof. Shen, you will see not only Daqing, but also all my staffs have different abilities. So, I hope you will not scare or shock to see them soon,'' Zhao Yunlan reminded.

''Noted,'' Shen Wei replied shortly.

Shen Wei puts his bag on the floor as he told to Zhao Yunlan that he is supposedly checked out today but ended up lost the way out. He looks around just to see that queen bed since Zhao Yunlan gave the king bed room to Chu to share with Guo and Lin.

''Err... Where should I sleep?'' Shen Wei innocently asked.

''Where? Of course on this bed with me and Daqing. Daqing always sleeps in his cat form and he usually sleeps at that corner of bed. So, the other side of bed is still empty and special for you,'' Zhao Yunlan told.

Shen Wei silently swallows hard to hear that. Sleep with this guy? Oh, no! What should he do now? How can he sleep with this guy when he has a habit in his sleep that only his twin brother knows and can adapt with that habit of him.

''Why? Are you scare of me?'' Zhao Yunlan asked again.

''Err... No!'' Shen Wei replied and he hurriedly gets a towel and his clothes to have a shower to change his clothes.

Zhao Yunlan just observing on Shen Wei silently. He sighs while calming down his heartbeat that pounding crazily to this beautiful guy. Since the first time he saw this beautiful guy at the receptionist, his heart suddenly skips a beat like he felt to that Heipaoshi this morning. Zhao Yunlan rubs his chest while Daqing noticed his doing.