Chapter 14

Author's note:
There is a matured content in this chapter. Please beware!

*********************

''How could she wants to be a bait to make that bastard drools over her girl's body?! Did she think about me? I am her lover and how could she think of that plan in front of me!'' Zhao Yunlan released his anger in the bathroom under the shower as he backed home after he ran away from Yezhun's office room.

Unknowingly to Zhao Yunlan that Shen Wei heard everything of his whine in the bathroom. After Zhao Yunlan left her in Yezhun's office room with that reason of excuse, Yezhun nudged her side and told about Zhao Yunlan's jealousy feeling over their talk about Zhujiu. Shen Wei swallowed hard as she didn't hear the mind of Zhao Yunlan at that time as she was too focus on the plan to lure Zhujiu.

As Yezhun told to her and they had a talk for a few minutes more, then she quickly finds Zhao Yunlan's scent and she portals to this apartment to have a talk with Zhao Yunlan. Unfortunately, that guy is already in the bathroom for shower. So that Shen Wei waits on the bed in the bedroom. But Zhao Yunlan still didn't want to come out as that guy keeps whining and releasing the anger to her about that plan made her lost her control.

''This guy is really bad temper, unlike Kunlun that always calm!'' Shen Wei said and she portals into the bathroom with her clothes and she walks silently behind Zhao Yunlan before she hugs that guy who is still whining from the back, made that guy almost jumped for a shock.

''Xiao Wei?'' Zhao Yunlan asked as he can smell that familiar scent from his lover.

''Hmm...'' Shen Wei replied shortly.

''Xiao Wei, why are you hugging me with your clothes? You'll be wet with this...''

''I just miss you so much, Yunlan! I don't mind of my wet clothes as long as I can hug you like this. As long as I can feel your body again, Yunlan,'' Shen Wei said, cutting Zhao Yunlan's words.

''But... But I am naked, Xiao Wei!'' Zhao Yunlan reminded.

''I don't care, okay? Even I am naked in front of you, I don't care now, Yunlan. I just want you. I miss you, Yunlan,'' Shen Wei repeated her words made Zhao Yunlan frowns to hear that suddenly especially when he heard Shen Wei is crying on his back now.

''Xiao Wei, what's happened to you? Why are you crying?'' Zhao Yunlan asked in surprised.

Shen Wei sighs.

''Don't mad at me for my plan to lure Zhujiu with my girl's body. I didn't mean to let him touch me or drool on me because I just want only you, Yunlan. I told you that you are my lover now and forever. I will not change anyone with you, Yunlan. Even Zhujiu, he can't compare with you. Please don't be jealous anymore for my plan to lure him, Yunlan. I don't want the others except you,'' Shen Wei confessed.

Zhao Yunlan sighs to hear that confession from Shen Wei.

''You know that?'' Zhao Yunlan asked as he turned his body to face Shen Wei and he pulls Shen Wei's chin to face his face.

Shen Wei nods admitted.

''I am sorry, Yunlan. I didn't mean to make you feel jealous for that plan,'' Shen Wei apologized.

Zhao Yunlan shakes his head.

''I am sorry too that I am carried away with my feeling for you. I am supposedly understand your plan because it's your work to lure him. I don't know why I suddenly feel jealous to hear that plan. I just want to own you alone, Xiao Wei. I don't want anyone look at you even for a second. But I know you just doing your work. I am sorry to doubt you, Xiao Wei,'' Zhao Yunlan apologized too.