Chapter 20 (Final)

Days to weeks, weeks to months and months to years, now Zhao Yunlan bought a big house for them to live. Of course, Yezhun, Li Qian and the cats are still living with them since they need each other's help for their works. When Shen Wei needs to go back to the underworld, Yezhun will take over to take care of their kids and vice versa.

Now, Yezhun is getting stronger for his power as he sucked a lot of bad souls for his work under Yan Wang. Even he gave his quater power to Wu Xie, but he can gain back his power through his sucking the bad souls. Yan Wang trusted him now to do the work on the ground when Shen Wei can't do that for pregnancy. As the five years passed, now Shen Wei already have three kids when she was pregnant again two years later and Yezhun took over her work once again.

Li Qian is working as a scientist in the SID unit to help Lin in the laboratory. So that Lin can focus more to his hacking work. Of course Zhu will help Li Qian for the laboratory work when she gave her snake venom to Li Qian to create the medicine and weapon since her venom has two effects if separated the venom. Since Li Qian works for them and the specialty of SID was exposed by Congbo and Yezhun, the SID unit also keeps growing with new recruitments under Zhao Yunlan's jurisdiction.

A lot of underworld peoples and also the deities that living on the ground tried to apply to work in the SID unit. But of course Zhao Yunlan will choose the best recruitments only and the trusted one by the help of Shen Wei. Besides, Zhao Yunlan opened the offer to the archeological team too and only Kylin, Wu Xie, Pangzhi and Liu Sang are joining them for the part time work. The rest they are with the archeological team.

Yan Wang has a new judge after the former judge was punished for his betrayal on Yan Wang. An Bai is the new judge for Yan Wang and the little ghosts when Shen Wei trusted him to Yan Wang for his pure heart. Till now, An Bai is hardly to be influenced by any underworld peoples and he is still can be trusted. Yan Wang smiles to see the underworld peoples on the ground are all in control with the help of SID staffs and little ghosts. Shangti and the other deities are also happy to see the lively of Kunlun mountain once again with this Kunlun's reincarnation and the descendants of Zhao Yunlan.

Since the hidden things from the Tianlin Hotel and the northwest of Tianlin Hotel were revealed, then they got the solution. The case was solved and now they focusing on the cases from the underworld peoples who are still rebelling but not as big as Shen Nong did in using the underworld peoples and humans on the ground. With Shen Nong was died now, no more rebellious from the deep hell or underworld that creating a big issue. All can be solved privately by the SID staffs and the legendary little ghosts.

''Weilan, why are you here alone? Where are your geges?'' Zhao Yunlan asked as he backs from the work just to see Weilan is playing alone in the living room.

''Geges are scolded by mommy. They ruined mommy's flowers with their powers. So mommy punished them in the bedroom,'' Weilan told.

''They ruined mommy's flowers? You mean aunty Ying's flowers?'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

Weilan nods.

''Actually, Mian gege did that caused aunty Ying cried to lose her flowers. Mian gege unconsciously sucked the souls of flowers as he was in raged when Lanwei and Weiyun geges teased him. So, mommy scolded on geges for that while uncle Yezhun scolded Mian gege too,'' Weilan told the detail.

''Hurm, your geges are really naughty to always tease on your cousin,'' Zhao Yunlan said while lifting up Weilan to his hold and he walks to his bedroom just to be welcomed by the crying boys that running to him while Shen Wei sighing on the bed.

''You see your sons, Yunlan! Always naughty!'' Shen Wei whined.

''Boys, are you making mommy mad at you again? Aren't you pity on mommy to take care of your naughtiness?'' Zhao Yunlan asked to the boys made them turn to Shen Wei just to see their mommy leans on the bed with exhaustion as Shen Wei just coming back from catching the underworld criminal.